Season : 1
Episode : 19
Views : 57
Quality : HD 1080p
Duration : 145 minutes
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
Aldatmak Episode 19 English Subtitles
Deception Episode 19 English Subtitles
- With his radical move, Tarık causes Güzide and her children to be left broke. In this desperate environment, Behram comes to the aid of the Güzideler. In this way, Güzide realizes that Tarık started digging her well a long time ago.
- The guest from Tarık’s past claims that Tarık was with him before Yeşim. Moreover, next to this intruder, there is a girl about the age of Öykü.
- Although Yeşim, who settled in Güzide’s house, thinks she has won, it does not take long for her to realize that she cannot be happy with Tarık. However, due to a threat from the past, Yeşim starts to work behind Tarık again.
- Ozan, who is on the edge of both his business and private life, while implementing his revenge plan against Oltan, on the other hand, confronts his father, who displaced his family from their home.
- With the support of Elmas, this confrontation will have heavy consequences for Tarık. Oylum, unable to get over the destruction she suffered on the Tolga front, pours out her heart to her uncle.
- Güzide realizes Behram’s interest in Oylum, who constantly rushes to her aid. Tolga, who does not intend to give up on Oylum easily, is unaware of the great danger that awaits him.
Summary of the previous Episode
- Faced with Tarık’s cruel side once again, Güzide has to contend with the aftershocks of the earthquake that ended her career. In this process, although Güzide’s eyes are mostly on Sezai, she is not aware of the distance between them and Sezai due to Ozan’s last intervention.
- Oylum and Ozan cooperate with Elmas and take action against their father. Knowing that Tarık needs to stay a few steps ahead of him to fend off his self-defense moves, Elmas has a grand plan.
- Continuing his espionage activities in his new job, Ozan makes a confession to Oylum, while Oylum organizes an event to make up with Ozan and Selin. On the night of the event, neither Oylum nor Selin are aware of the big disappointments they will experience.
- Both his engagement with his fiancee and his inability to give up on his father pushed Tolga into a dead end. However, Behram’s move puts Tolga into a corner. Is the newly engaged couple’s relationship strong enough to overcome all difficulties?
- While the alliance against Tarık gets stronger in the 18th Episode of Deception, will the trust problems infiltrate this union?
Aldatmak Episode 19 English Subtitles High Quality on turkish193.us ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- Original Title : Aldatmak
- English Title : Deception
- Genre : Drama
- Broadcast Network : ATV
- Director : Murat Saraçoğlu
- Writer : Ayfer Tunç
- Production : TIMS&B Productions
- Release Date : 11nd September 2022
- What is the synopsis of the series (Deception)?
- Who are in the cast?
- What is their character?
- Where is filming location?
- Which channel and when will the series be aired?
- ATV, which was prepared like a bomb that draws attention to the new season, had recently announced its series called Deception. The shooting of the series, which has already attracted attention with its successful cast and strong subject, has begun. We have compiled all the details of the highly anticipated series….
- ATV, which became the record holder with the TV series Bir Zamanlar Çukurova, which made its finale in the past months, will appear in front of the audience in the new season with its TV series (Deception)”. The story of a female judge will be told in the series, which will leave its mark on the season with its rich cast, production, masterful scenario and striking story.
- The series, which was produced by TIMS&B Productions, has already attracted attention with its strong cast, as the shooting started. In the director’s chair, Murat Saraçoğlu sits and the screenplay was written by Yıldız Tunç, and the leading actress is Vahide Perçin.
- Aldatmak (English title: Deception) is turkish drama series that will be broadcasted on ATV on 11nd September 2022. It is directed by Murat Saraçoğlu and written by Ayfer Tunç. Ercan Kesal, Mustafa Uğurlu, Yusuf Çim, Feyza Sevil Güngör will be playing the lead role in the series.
- A distinguished, respected family court judge. An honest and principled woman who has saved many marriages from destruction and made sure that many children receive the affection and love they deserve, and has always been on the side of justice.
- She thinks that they are an exemplary family with her husband and two children, that they live an honorable life, and that the rest of their marriage will pass in usual love, happiness, and peace. One day, Güzide accidentally pulls a noose and she starts to realize that her happy family is not a warm home, but a sand castle.
- With her husband of 30 years and her children Oylum (Feyza Sevil Güngör) and Ozan (Yusuf Çim), the respected family court judge Güzide Yenersoy (Vahide Perçin), who has a family that will set an example for everyone from the outside, faced the fact that her life is full of lies…
- The Yenersoy Family was very proud when they sent their daughter Oylum to study medicine in the Netherlands. However, Oylum had lied to her family and was aiming to go to America to get her dream modern dance training. While Oylum was waiting for the day he would go to New York at his friend’s house in Ankara, family friend Tolga, whom he met by chance at the airport, shared this secret.
- Ozan, on the other hand, was disappointed when he did not get the promotion he expected in the company he worked for, and with the ambition of making more money, he followed the advice of his friend Kaan and started to invest in crypto money. Concealing his disappointment from his family, Ozan got into big trouble by sinking the $1 million money his father had entrusted to him.
- Güzide, on the other hand, was shocked when she learned that her husband Tarık (Mustafa Uğurlu) had two separate family lives, questioning her 30-year marriage and all the hard work she had done for her family. Guzide, who learned that Tarık has another family with the photographs she saw in the house she went to explore for a case, learned that her marriage, which she thought was based on perfect love and trust, was a lie.
- Inviting a large group of guests to the organization she organized to celebrate her thirtieth anniversary with her husband Tarık, Güzide invited Tarık’s other wife and daughter and slammed Tarık’s lies in front of everyone. While the Yenersoy Family was cracking like this, Oylum had a motor accident with his new friend Tim and came face to face with death. On the other hand, Ozan was worried about how to return the money he had to return to his father.
Cast of the series
- Vahide Perçin as Güzide
- Mustafa Uğurlu as Tarik (Güzide’s husband)
- Caner Şahin as Tolga (Oylum’s boyfriend)
- Feyza Sevil Güngör as Oylum (The daughter of Güzide)
- Yusuf Çim as Ozan (The son of Güzide)
- Ercan Kesal,
- Cem Bender,
- Asena Girişken,
- Cem Sürgit,
- Meltem Baytok,
- Hatice Deniz,
- Burcu Söyler,
- Merve Altınkaya,
- Kerem Müsligil,
- Esin Alpogan,
- Neyra Kayabaşı,
- Burak Acar,
- Arda Atak,
- Canan Ürekil,
- Batuhan Sel,
- Masal Ayşe Gencer,
- Ege Semih Erken,
- Eda Özel
Vahide Perçin as Güzide Yenersoy
- Vahide Perçin, a Aldatmak Actress, who was born in 1965 in Izmir. Vahide Perçin, who is 57 years old, graduated from the theater department of Dokuz Eylül University. Vahide Perçin, who is married to Altan Gördüm, has recently starred in the TV series Anne and Bir Zamanlar Çukurova. Vahide Perçin, who is 1.78 meters tall and weighs 65 kilograms, will give life to a judge named Ülkü in the TV series Aldatmak.
- She is a family court judge who is fond of her family, but can be distant and cold at times, trembling, strict, prescriptive, and never deviates from her truths. She maintains her authority in the courthouse at home as well.
- Güzide, who has been married to Tarık for thirty years, does not make any concessions to her family in almost anything and believes that she knows the right way, has two children named Oylum and Ozan. All the truths she thinks she knows about her family and life will be destroyed by a single coincidence.
- Name: Vahide Percin
- Birthdate: June 13, 1965
- Birthplace: Izmir, Turkey
- Height: 178 cm
- Education: 9 Eylul University State Conservatory-Theatre (9 Eylul Universitesi Devlet Konservatuari Tiyatro Bolumu)
- Talent Agency:
- Spouse: Altan Gordum (m. 1991 – 2013)
- Children: Alize Gordum
Biography : Vahide Percin (Vahide Gordum) was born in 13 June 1965. Her parents migrated from Greece. Her father is a truck driver while her mother is a housewife. While she was young, she wanted to be actress but she thought that she would not be able to do acting due to the fact that she did not like coming to the forefront. That’s why, she studied graphics during high school and economics during university. However, she decided to follow her dreams and won 9 Eylul University State Conservatory.
- She got the biggest support from his teacher Ozdemir Nutku who bought the school books for her when Vahide Percin wanted to drop the school due to financial difficulties. While going to university, Vahide Percin got married to Altan Gordum and moved to Ankara after graduation. She also worked at Adana State Theatre. Vahide Percin became well-known with her role in popular turkish drama An Istanbul Fairytale (Bir Istanbul Masali).
Vahide Percin (Gordum) Tv Series / Movies
- 2003 – 2005 An Istanbul Fairytale (Bir Istanbul Masali) (as Suzan Kozan)
- 2004 – Istanbul Tales (Anlat Istanbul) (as Hurrem) (Movie)
- 2005 – 2007 Thief and Police (Hirsiz Polis) (as Fulya)
- 2006 – Lock (Kilit) (as Isik) (Movie)
- 2006 – First Love (Ilk Ask) (as Nevin) (Movie)
- 2007 – 2009 My Mom (Annem) (as ZeynEp Egilmez)
- 2007 – Happy New Year: London (Iyi Seneler: Londra) (as Ferda) (Movie)
- 2008 – Cars of the Revolution (Devrim Arabalari) (as Suna) (Movie)
- 2009 – 2010 Es Es (as Berivan)
- 2011 – Zefir (as Ay) (Movie)
- 2011 – 2012 I Named Her Feriha (Adini Feriha Koydum) (as Zehra)
- 2011 – Maze (Labirent) (Movie)
- 2012 – Migration (Goc) (as Cennet)
- 2012 – Ayhan Hanim (as Mrs. Ayhan) (Movie)
- 2012 – 2013 Hello Life (Merhaba Hayat) (as Deniz Korel)
- 2013 – 2014 Magnificent Century (Muhtesem Yuzyil) (as Hurrem Sultan)
- 2015 – Time of Departure (Goc Zamani) (as Cennet)
- 2016 – 2017 Mother (Anne) (as Gonul Aslan)
- 2019 – Door (Kapi) (as Semsa) (Movie)
- 2018 – 2020 Bitter Lands (Bir Zamanlar Cukurova) (as Hunkar Yaman)
- 2014 – 33. Istanbul Film Festival (33. Istanbul Film Festivali) – Best Actress (Ayhan Hanim) – En iyi kadin oyuncu (Ayhan Hanim)
- 2007 – 14. International GHolden Cocoon Film Festival (14. Uluslararasi Altin Koza Film Festivali) – Best Actress (First Love) – En Iyi Kadin Oyuncu (Ilk Ask)
Yusuf Çim as Ozan Yenersoy
- Yusuf Çim was born on September 26, 1991, in Istanbul and is 31 years old. Yusuf Çim, who has recently been in the lead role in the TV series AkrEp and İyi Günde Kötü Günde, is 1.88 meters tall and weighs 79 kg. Yusuf Çim, who is in love with the actress Özge Özkaplan, has become famous, especially with TV series such as Çilek Kokusu and Hanım Köylü. Yusuf Çim will be a player of the seies and will appear in the series as the son of the judge Ülkü.
- Tarık and Güzide’s son, Ozan, is a young civil engineer who has an eye for the best. He complains about working too much and wants to get rich as soon as possible and live a luxurious life. His enthusiasm for achieving the life he desires in an easy way will cause great problems for him.
- Name: Yusuf Cim
- Birthdate: September 26, 1991
- Birthplace: Istanbul, Turkey
- Height: 188 cm
- Education: Istanbul Arel University Radio and Theatre (Istanbul Arel Universitesi Radyo ve Televizyon Bolumu)
- Talent Agency: Icon Talent Management
Yusuf Cim Tv Series / Movies
- 2014 – Ezra (as Mustafa)
- 2015 – Strawberry Smell (Cilek Kokusu) (as Burak Mazharoglu)
- 2016 – Ladyville (Hanim Koylu) (as Ferit Sabit)
- 2017 – Glass Mask (Icimdeki Firtina) (as Emre Bademli)
- 2017 – Seven Ne Yapmaz (as Ozan Ekinsoy)
- 2018 – Wealth (Servet) (as Can Yigit)
- 2019 – Sing a Love Song for Me (Bana Bir Ask Sarkisi Soyle) (as Emre Akin) (Movie)
- 2019 – Hababam Sinifi Yeniden (as Yakisikli) (Movie)
- 2020 – Kazara Ask (as Emir Mete)
- 2020 – Hababam Sinifi Yaz Oyunlari (as Yakisikli) (Movie)
Feyza Sevil Güngör as Oylum Yenersoy
- Finally, Feyza Sevil Güngör, who appeared with the Princess Hera Character in the Kuruluş Osman series, was born in 1997 and is 25 years old. Feyza Sevil Güngör, who graduated from Istanbul Commerce University, first appeared in the Savaşçı series. Feyza Sevil Güngör is 1.68 cm tall and weighs 54 kg.
- Oylum, the beautiful and intelligent daughter of Güzide and Tarık, was enrolled in medical school as a result of her mother’s insistence, but her biggest dream is to become a world-famous dancer. Oylum has the courage to follow her dreams even at the cost of hiding many things from her family, but things will not go as she planned.
Ercan Kesal – Ali Sezai Okuyan
- Lastly, the master actor Ercan Kesal, who appeared in the Üç Kuruş and Çukur series, will be the partner of Vahide Perçin in the series. Ercan Kesal was born in 1959 in Nevşehir. Ercan Kesal, who is 63 years old, is a doctor by profession. Ercan Kesal graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine. Eecan Kesal is 1.75 meters tall and weighs 59 kg. Ercan Kesal has been married to Nazan Kesal since 2005.
- Sezai is a very successful lawyer with law offices in Nevşehir and Ankara. He is a poet and literature lover, separated from his wife, and a father of two children. Güzide and Tarık are friends from school. Even though they had a very close friendship at the time, Güzide and Tarık moved away from the group when they became lovers. Thirty years later, when his path crosses again with Güzide, a brand new page will open in his life.
Mustafa Uğurlu as Tarık Yenersoy
- Mustafa Uğurlu, who will be among the players of the series, was born in 1955 in Konya. The master actor, who is 67 years old, has appeared in the series Çarpışma, Bir Deli Rüzgar, Seni Çok Bekledim, and Çukur in recent years. Mustafa Uğurlu is 1.78 meters tall and weighs 74 grams.
- Güzide’s husband, Tarık, is a successful, charismatic lawyer who owns his own law firm. Although there is no visible problem between them and Güzide, there is a tiredness in their marriage over the years. Tarık has been keeping a big secret from his family for years, and his life will be turned upside down when this secret is revealed.
Cem Bender as Oltan Kaşifoğlu
- Lastly, Cem Bender, who is in the Gülperi series, was born in 1965 in Trabzon and is 57 years old. Cem Bender, who has recently appeared in the series Hakan Muhafız and Alevlerin Ardından, is 1.70 m tall and weighs 55 kilograms.
- Tarık’s close friend, client, and mentor, Oltan, is a very wealthy, old-fashioned businessman who owns a construction company. Even if there is no mafia, he does not hesitate to use people who are in a difficult situation to do illegal things.
- Caner Şahin was born on May 26, 1996 in Eskişehir. Caner Şahin, who has recently appeared in the TV series Dünya Hali, Babam and Ailesi, Seni Çok Bekledim, Tutsak, Nefes Nefese ve Kuzgun, is 26 years old. Caner Şahin is 184 cm tall and weighs 75 kg.
- Finally, Asena Girişken, who is in the Üç Kuruş series, will also be among the players of the series. Born in 1992 in Hatay, Asena Girişken is 30 years old.
- Cem Sürgit, known and loved for the Alev Alev TV series, will be in the cast. Born in Istanbul in 1983, Cem Sürgit is 39 years old.
- Meltem Baytok was born in 1968 and she is 54 years old. Meltem Baytok, who graduated from the theater department at Ankara University, has recently appeared in the series Hekimoğlu and Sadakatsiz.
- Hatice Deniz, who is the actress of Gunfer Gunaydin agency, will have her most important acting experience with the series.
- Burcu Söyler last appeared in the TV series Evlilik Hakkında Her Şey with the character of Funda. Burcu Söyler will now be among the series players.
- Merve Altınkaya was born on October 21, 1985, in Istanbul and is 37 years old. Known for the Avrupa Yakası TV series, Merve Altınkaya has recently appeared in the Bizim İçin Şampiyon series.
- Kerem Müsligil was born on December 13, 1984, in Istanbul and is 38 years old. Lastly, Kerem Müsligil, who appeared in the TV series “Tawbeler Olsun”, is 1.76 meters tall and weighs 80 kilograms.
- Esin Alpogan was born on May 9, 1979, in Ankara and is 43 years old. Ben Onu Çok Sevdim is one of the important TV series in which it takes place. Esin Alpogan, who has not been involved in any project for a long time, will be a player in the series.
- Finally, Neyra Kayabaşı, who took part in the Maria Ile Mustafa TV series, became the actress of Deception. Neyra Karaböcü Kayabaşı is married to Onur Kayabaşı.
- Born in 1990, Burak Acar is a theater actor and is 32 years old. Burak Acar will appear in a TV series for the first time as an the seriesactor.
- Arda Atak, who graduated from Istanbul Bilgi University’s acting department, is an actor in RH+ management. He will experience his first acting experience by taking part in the cast of the series.
- Canan Ürekil was born on April 17, 1990 and is 32 years old. Canan Ürekil is originally from Iğdır. İçerde and Hayat Şarkısı are important TV series.
- Batuhan Sel, a graduate of Celal Bayar University, is an actor and model. He also takes part in Orka Holding. He will have his first acting experience with the series.
Masal Ayşe Gencer
- Masal Ayşe Gençer Layla Şirin is the actress of the agency and will appear for the first time as a child lead actress in the series of the series.
Ege Semih Erken
- Ege Semih Early, the actor in the Acemi Anneler series, also found a place among the actors of the series. Ege Semih Erken, who was the Best Model Turkey competitor in 2017, is also a model.
- Eda Özel, born on September 11, 1975, is 47 years old. Eda Özel, who studied acting at Istanbul University, took part in the series No: 309.