Season : 1
Episode : 29
Views : 42
Quality : HD 1080p
Language : Turkish
Barbaroslar Episode 29 English Subtitles :
Barbaros: Sword of the Meditarranean (Turkish: Barbaroslar: Akdeniz’in Kılıcı) is a Turkish historical drama television series created by ES Film, starring Engin Altan Düzyatan and Ulaş Tuna Astepe in the lead roles. The series depicts the lives of Oruc Reis and Hizir Reis, two consecutive “Kapudan Pasha” of the Ottoman Empire. Barbaros: Sword of the Mediterranean premiered on 16 September 2021 on TRT 1.
Watch and download Barbaroslar barbaros 29 English Subtitles Hight quality on turkish123com
Watch Barbaroslar Episode 29 on turkish123com
Watch and download also in Spanish subtitles on :
Synopsis And Cast :
- The details of the series, which brought together Engin Altan Düzyatan and Ulaş Tuna Astepe, became clear. Reviving the end of the 15th century, includes successful names from the screens. So, who are the Barbaroslar players? Here are the Barbaroslar players and their subject
- The first trailer from the historical series has arrived. The story of Barbaros Hayrettin Pasha and Oruç Reis will be told in the series Barbaroslar, starring Engin Altan Düzyatan and Ulaş Tuna Astepe. The broadcast date of the series has not been finalized, but the series with a huge budget is expected to come to the screens in the new season.
- Good news for the fans of the Barbaros series, which is expected to start on TRT 1 screens for a long time. The Barabaros series has started shooting. The actors who will portray the 4 brothers of the series, İshak, Oruç, Hızır and İlyas, have been announced. Here are all the curious about the new period TV series of TRT.
- The first trailer of the series, which will appear on TRT1 screens, has also been released. So, who are the actors of the Barbaros series, what is the subject? TRT 1 is preparing to enter the new season with an ambitious series. When the trailer of the series, which is expected to be broadcast in the new season, was surprisingly shared with the audience, the publication date of the series began to be investigated. So, when does the start?
- The first promotion came from Barbaroslar, starring Engin Altan Düzyatan and Ulaş Tuna Astepe. The story of our heroes who turned the Mediterranean into a Turkish lake… The expected series will be on TRT1 soon.
- The series sounds like a bomb! The long-awaited series characters İshak, Oruç, Hızır and İlyas are ready. The cast of the new period TV series of TRT 1 has been completed. With the beginning of the shooting of the series, details began to emerge slowly about when the long-awaited series will be broadcast.
Ishak, Oruç, Hizir, and Ilyas are Brothers :
The 4 siblings of the series, which is undoubtedly one of the TV series projects that the audience has been waiting for for a long time; It became clear who the actors who will portray the roles of İshak, Oruç, Hızır and İlyas. The actors of the series, which gathered names such as Engin Altan Düzyatan, who became famous all over the world with the Diriliş Ertuğrul series, and Ulaş Tuna Astepe, who shined with Kara Sevda series, became clear.
Who is Barbaros Hayreddin Pasha?
Barbaros Hayreddin Pasha (1478; Lesbos – July 4, 1546; Istanbul), one of the famous Turkish sailors in the history of the Ottoman Empire, the first captain pasha and the captain of the Ottoman Empire as a sea captain. It consolidated Ottoman dominance in the Mediterranean, so much so that this sea was referred to as a “Turkish Lake” by some historians. He regulated the maritime policy of the Ottoman Empire and the Tersane-i Amire. Barbaros Hayreddin Pasha died on July 4, 1546 in Istanbul and was buried in his tomb in Beşiktaş.
When does the Barbaroslar series start ?
- Good news came from the long-awaited series. It was given the good news that the shooting of the series, which had some problems due to the coronavirus epidemic conditions, started today. The series, which has been eagerly awaited by the audience for a long time, will start in the new season in September 2021.
- Engin Altan Düzyatan, who made his name known to the audience in various countries of the world with the Diriliş Ertuğrul project, has announced a development that will delight the fans of the new historical series. Especially due to the conditions brought by the Corona Virus, which put the TV series industry into a serious crisis, the shooting of the series had to be postponed. However, fortunately, it was learned that the set of the Barbaroslar production, in which Engin Altan Düzyatan and Ulaş Tuna Astepe will share the leading roles, was re-established after he survived the various difficulties that brought him.
- In addition to all these, it was learned that the reading rehearsal of the series, in which both the names of the cast and the people who performed their duties in the project, worked at an intense pace and went through an extremely difficult process.
- On the other hand, the good news was shared that the series project, with Doğan Ümit Karaca in the director’s chair and preparing to leave a permanent mark in the memory of TV series lovers on the TRT1 channel with the signature of Es Film, will appear before the audience in the new season.
Reading rehearsals of the period drama Barbaroslar, shot by ES Film for the TRT 1 channel, were held. The main subject of the series, which will begin shooting today, will be played by the four brothers Yetkin Dikinciler (Ishak), Engin Altan Düzyatan (Oruç), Ulaş Tuna Astepe (Hızır) and Caner Topçu (İlyas).