Season : 1
Episode : 18
Category : Drama
Views : 35
Quality : HD 1080p
Language : Turkish
Bir Kucuk Gun Isigi Episode 18
- Elif does not want to believe that Fırat may have wanted to kill her father. But both the reactions he saw from Ümran and Fırat’s attitude leave him in doubt.
- Even Mehveş seems to want to protect the Euphrates. Everyone is hiding something from him.
- While Elif gradually realizes what kind of family she has entered, the doctor she brought for Cemil causes the ties between her and Fırat to break.
- However, Cemil’s delirium, and learning about the real person who pushed him down the stairs turn all the balances upside down.
- Elif is now a clear danger to Ümran. You don’t know, maybe the greatest gift is the pain you think you can’t stand…
Summary of the previous Episode
- Ümran, who learns that Fırat and Elif are secretly married, is determined to make Elif’s life hell. Although Elif is the wife of Fırat, she will never be his bride. Fırat asks Elif to be patient until the ceremony they will hold for the society.
- While Elif endures every difficulty for Güneş; Dilla cannot get used to the new order. Living face to face with Elif, sharing the sun with her is more difficult than you think.
- While Ümran is looking for other reasons under this marriage, Sude realizes that the marriage is not legal. Determined to get her revenge, Sude is waiting for the right moment, the wedding ceremony, to send Elif to prison and separate her from the Euphrates. Elif, who is unaware of everything, is terrified of learning the terrible secret about the family.
Bir Kucuk Gun Isigi Episode 18 English Subtitles on turkish123com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- Another series comes from ATV, which has been bringing legendary TV series to screens for years with the slogan “The series is watched on ATV”: “Bir Kucuk Gun Isigi”
- Going with the motto “You don’t know, maybe the greatest gift is the pain you think you can’t bear…”, “Bir Kucuk Gun Isigi” will be aired on ATV television with its moving story.
- The story and screenplay of the series, produced by NGM and produced by Nazlı Heptürk, and directed by Emre Kabakuşak, belongs to Özgür Evren Heptürk.
- How much can a woman love a man? For example, can she love him enough to be the mother of his child from another woman? Plus, when he finds out he’s been living a lie for four years…
- When he realizes that all those words spoken, every moment that makes him feel good and safe, is a lie? Or what do you do when you suddenly find out you have a baby girl? And this millennial question: is it the mother who gives birth to a child; The one who loves him and takes care of him, waits until the morning when he is sick and brings him up? So what does a man do!?… What if he falls in love with the wife of the man he killed?
- After the success of Serai in her latest series “The Prisoner”. And after her role ended with her death. Seray Kaya has entered a new role with a new series quickly. She signed with ngm yapım to star in the Bir Küçük Gün Işığı series for the next season.
- He directs the upcoming Turkish series Bir Küçük Gün Işığı emre kabakuşak, who has directed important and popular series such as The Ambassador’s Daughter and Explain, Black Sea.
- It will be shown on the Ative channel. Filming will begin in mid-summer, to be shown next winter. The events of the Bir Küçük Gün Işığı series revolve around a dramatic framework that contains many puzzles, action and romance.
- My Brothers NGM production company is preparing a new drama series entitled “Bir Küçük Gün Işığı”. It will be shown next season on atv
- And the series’ slogan will be: “You never know, perhaps your greatest gift is the pain you think you can’t bear.”
- The fact that many characters are people who hide their true identities is similar to the Maraşlı series. Surprising developments await the audience with the opening of some secrets after a death. The story of the series A Little Daylight hides secrets that will arouse the audience’s curiosity.
- Prepared by NGM Production for ATV screens, the series starts off with the slogan “You don’t know, maybe the greatest gift is the pain you think you can’t stand…”. Emre Kabakuşak sits in the director’s chair while Özgür Evren Heptürk writes the script of the series, which fits the beauties of both Italy and Istanbul into a single series.
Heroes of the series
- The heroine of our series is actress Seray Kaya. To work that the artist was born the young and beautiful star Seray Kaya in Istanbul, Turkey on February 4, 1991 AD. She was born under the sign of Aquarius.
- After that, she studied acting in my chest. Actress Seray Kaya was at the beginning of her career working as a beauty artist. Her dreams were to open a beauty salon and she continued that job for 7 years. Following this, she turned to art and acting, and her first start was in 2012.
Cast of series
- Seray Kaya as Elif
- Berk Oktay as Fırat
- Serif Sezer as Umran
- Esra Dermancıoğlu,
- Şeyma Korkmaz,
- Beran Kotan,
- Tuğçe Açıkgöz,
- Yiğit Yapıcı,
- Gizem Ünsal and
- Azra Aksu
- Seray Kaya was born on February 4, 1991 in Istanbul, Turkey.
- She studied acting at Sadri Alisik Cultural Center and took acting lessons from Ismet Üstekin for two years. Seray Kaya worked as a make-up artist for 7 years, before becoming an actress and she wants to open a beauty salon.
- She made her television debut in 2012 in the series Huzur Sokagi. In 2014 she played in the series Kocamin Ailesi. Then in 2015, she acted briefly in the series Evli ve Öfkeli. In 2016 she played in the romantic-comedy series Gülümse Yeter.
- Seray is playing the role of Sirin Sarikadi in the series Kadin (2017). – IMDb Mini Biography By: ahmetkozan
- Seray is a fan of Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Haluk Bilginer, Zerrin Tekindor, Çetin Tekindor, Vahide Gördüm. Seray is fluent English.
- Her first on-screen appearance was as Miray in Kocamin Ailesi om 2014.
- She loves animals very much and she has three dogs named Luna, Pablo and Pied.
- Birthdate: October 28, 1982
- Birthplace: Ankara, Turkey
- Education: Ankara University Geology Engineering (Ankara Universitesi Jeoloji Muhendisligi)
- Spouse: Merve Sarapcioglu (m. 2016)
- Biography: Berk Oktay became Promising Model in 2001 Best Model competition and he became the Best Model in 2003 Best Model of Turkey competition. He worked as model during 2000- 2006. After 2004, he moved to Paris and worked for D&G, Ferre, Gucci and Prada in various cities such as Milano, Tokyo, Dubai, and Moskova. He made his debut on TV with his role as Levent in Sweet Curse Fadime (Tatli Bela Fadime).
- Notable Works
- 2002 – He is a Soldier Now (O Simdi Asker) (Movie)
- 2007 – Sweet Curse Fadime (Tatli Bela Fadime) (as Levent)
- 2008 – Taxi Station (Akasya Duragi) (as Murat Aydin)
- 2009 – 2012 Back Streets (Arka Sokaklar) (as Sinan)
- 2010 – Passengers of Love (Umut Yolculari) (as Sinan)
- 2012 – In Flames (Alev Alev) (as Murat)
- 2013 – I Still Have a Hope (Benim Hala Umudum Var) (as Hakan Demirer)
- 2014 – Can’t Run From Love (Asktan Kacilmaz) (as Berzan)
- 2015 – Relationship Status: It’s Complicated (Iliski Durumu: Karisik) (as Can)
- 2016 – Relationship Status: Married (Iliski Durumu Evli) (as Can)
- 2017 – 2018 Warrior (Savasci) (as Kagan Bozok)