Season : 1
Episode : 11
Views : 114
Quality : HD 1080p
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
Gul Masalı Episode 11 :
Rose Tale Episode 11 :
- The series tells the story of Gonca, who encounters the mysterious secrets of the past thanks to the inheritance left to her after her mother’s death, and Toprak, the son of Atabey family, one of the leading families of Isparta.
- In the Rose Tale, which is expected to stand out in the competition between the summer series, the love of ‘Toprak’ and ‘Gonca’ will be told. Erdem Kaynarca and Gülper Özdemir received great support from their fans on social media and are known as the surprise TV series couple of the summer season.
- The detail that brings the two young actors to the fore is hidden in the story of the series At the point of being a sad and drama-filled series, Rose Tale, seems to be different from other entertaining summer series. Since drama serials are scarce in the summer period, it can be expected that Rose Tale will come to the fore with this aspect.
Watch and Download Gul Masalı Episode11 English Subtitles High Quality on turkish123com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- The series (English title: Rose Tale) is a drama Turkish television series signed by Pastel Film. The series is directed by Sadullah Şentürk and written by Aybars Bora and Dilek Aydoğdu. It will soon be broadcast on ATV. The leading roles are shared by Erdem Kaynarca and Gülper;
- The Rose Tale tells the story of Gonca, who encounters the mysterious secrets of the past thanks to the inheritance left to her after her mother’s death, and Toprak, the son of the Atabey family, one of the leading families of Isparta.
- Original Title : Gül Masalı
- English Title : Rose Tale
- Genre : Drama
- Broadcast Network : ATV
- Director : Sadullah Şentürk
- Producer : Yașar İrvül, Efe İrvül
- Writer : Aybars Bora Kahyaoğlu
Erdem Kaynarca – Toprak Atabey :
- Like his name, he loves the land and the serenity it provides. He is an architect but has taken over the business responsibility of his lavender-growing family. The distant relationship he established with his parents, the years he spent alone abroad, her lover Ece, whom he fell in love with and then broke up with because she refused to return to Turkey with him.
- All of these strengthened her need to belong somewhere, like a well-rooted tree. Imagination is wide, but the world of dreams is not easily opened to everyone.
- When Toprak meets Gonca, he is hit by the arrow of love right in the middle of his heart. Having to overcome Gonca’s fears, gain her trust and choose between Ece’s marriage proposals and Gonca, Toprak will turn into trees whose branches reach the ground in harsh storms. A tree that would never find its root again if it broke, would lose the sky above its head if it bent.
Gulper Ozdemir – Gonca Aydın :
- Gonca is an Industrial engineer. She grew up without a mother. When she had no choice but to stand on her own feet, she learned to stand strong in the face of life’s difficulties. She experiences her emotions intensely.
- She makes snap decisions when necessary, even at the expense of taking risks. Gonca, who does not remain silent in the face of injustice, is a colorful woman who listens to her own inner voice and has extraordinary, childlike happiness.
- The day she had to leave her job, her life changed with news from Isparta. The house and the rose garden inherited from her mother, whom she lost years ago, open the doors of a new life for Gonca.
- While learning the truth about her family’s past, Gonca, who will be a strong supporter of working farm women, will be guided by Mother Fatma on her journey full of struggle. The love that grows between him and Toprak, the real owner of his heart, will turn into a fairy tale.
- Toprak’s ex-girlfriend. She is ambitious, beautiful, equipped, and determined enough to burn the world for anything she puts her mind to. She comes to Isparta, which she refused to come to years ago, to regain his love, Toprak, both on business and on time.
- Although this turn may seem like well-intentioned steps to deceive Toprak, the irresistible longing for old love and compensation for mistakes, what lies behind it is the desire to achieve and the ambition to win.
- When Ece realizes the emotional power of Gonca, which she underestimated, she embarks on a struggle in which she will try every possible way to win the war she has waged against him.
Sarp Can Koroglu – Arda Seçkin
- Gonca’s childhood friend. A lawyer trying to rise in his job. He’s the kind they call “the devil’s hair”, who draws attention wherever he goes. He cares about the show. He has been in love with Gonca for many years, but he could not reveal his feelings in order not to lose her. Gonca’s love, which grows with Toprak over time, will turn him into someone who can do unimaginable evil.
- His anger will lead him to do evil that will harm Toprak and Gonca. While Arda is an innocent platonic lover, succumbing to his greed and anger, he will cooperate with Ece and turn into a dangerous person stEp by step.