Season : 1
Episode : 12
Views : 109
Quality : HD 1080p
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
Gul Masalı Episode 12
Rose Tale Episode 12
What will happen in Episode 12 of the series Turkish series starring Gülper Özdemir and Erdem Kaynarc? On which day and on which channel is the series aired? Who are the actors? What is the theme of the series?
- Toprak and Gonca’s marriage decision creates an earthquake effect in Atabey Mansion. As Canan’s anger grows, she begins to take all her anger out on Halil and blames him for what happened.
- Her daughter’s reactions reach levels that will increase Rıfat’s anxiety. Toprak and Gonca’s most challenging stage has not been reached yet.
- Gonca is brooding over how to explain this decision to her father. As a matter of fact, what he fears comes to him.
- The reaction of Tahir, who receives the news, is much greater than that of the Atabeys. There is nothing in Tahir’s mind now but to prevent this marriage.
- Ece, who started to use her last trump cards, is also after insidious plans and includes Arda in them. Meanwhile, Fuat is not sitting idle and is pushing Rifat into a corner more and more every day.
- Halil, who is overwhelmed by the pressures of Canan and Rıfat after the overlapping events, asks for help from an unexpected person. Will Canan let Halil get away from her?
- Will Rifat’s fears about Canan come true and will the past repeat itself? Will Ece’s successive plans be enough to put a black cat between Gonca and Toprak?
Watch and Download Gul Masalı Episode12 English Subtitles High Quality on turkish123com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- The series (English title: Rose Tale) is a drama Turkish television series signed by Pastel Film. The series is directed by Sadullah Şentürk and written by Aybars Bora and Dilek Aydoğdu. It will soon be broadcast on ATV. The leading roles are shared by Erdem Kaynarca and Gülper;
- The Rose Tale tells the story of Gonca, who encounters the mysterious secrets of the past thanks to the inheritance left to her after her mother’s death, and Toprak, the son of the Atabey family, one of the leading families of Isparta.
- Original Title : Gül Masalı
- English Title : Rose Tale
- Genre : Drama
- Broadcast Network : ATV
- Director : Sadullah Şentürk
- Producer : Yașar İrvül, Efe İrvül
- Writer : Aybars Bora Kahyaoğlu
Erdem Kaynarca – Toprak Atabey :
- Like his name, he loves the land and the serenity it provides. He is an architect but has taken over the business responsibility of his lavender-growing family. The distant relationship he established with his parents, the years he spent alone abroad, her lover Ece, whom he fell in love with and then broke up with because she refused to return to Turkey with him.
- All of these strengthened her need to belong somewhere, like a well-rooted tree. Imagination is wide, but the world of dreams is not easily opened to everyone.
- When Toprak meets Gonca, he is hit by the arrow of love right in the middle of his heart. Having to overcome Gonca’s fears, gain her trust and choose between Ece’s marriage proposals and Gonca, Toprak will turn into trees whose branches reach the ground in harsh storms. A tree that would never find its root again if it broke, would lose the sky above its head if it bent.
Gulper Ozdemir – Gonca Aydın :
- Gonca is an Industrial engineer. She grew up without a mother. When she had no choice but to stand on her own feet, she learned to stand strong in the face of life’s difficulties. She experiences her emotions intensely.
- She makes snap decisions when necessary, even at the expense of taking risks. Gonca, who does not remain silent in the face of injustice, is a colorful woman who listens to her own inner voice and has extraordinary, childlike happiness.
- The day she had to leave her job, her life changed with news from Isparta. The house and the rose garden inherited from her mother, whom she lost years ago, open the doors of a new life for Gonca.
- While learning the truth about her family’s past, Gonca, who will be a strong supporter of working farm women, will be guided by Mother Fatma on her journey full of struggle. The love that grows between him and Toprak, the real owner of his heart, will turn into a fairy tale.
- Toprak’s ex-girlfriend. She is ambitious, beautiful, equipped, and determined enough to burn the world for anything she puts her mind to. She comes to Isparta, which she refused to come to years ago, to regain his love, Toprak, both on business and on time.
- Although this turn may seem like well-intentioned steps to deceive Toprak, the irresistible longing for old love and compensation for mistakes, what lies behind it is the desire to achieve and the ambition to win.
- When Ece realizes the emotional power of Gonca, which she underestimated, she embarks on a struggle in which she will try every possible way to win the war she has waged against him.
Sarp Can Koroglu – Arda Seçkin
- Gonca’s childhood friend. A lawyer trying to rise in his job. He’s the kind they call “the devil’s hair”, who draws attention wherever he goes. He cares about the show. He has been in love with Gonca for many years, but he could not reveal his feelings in order not to lose her. Gonca’s love, which grows with Toprak over time, will turn him into someone who can do unimaginable evil.
- His anger will lead him to do evil that will harm Toprak and Gonca. While Arda is an innocent platonic lover, succumbing to his greed and anger, he will cooperate with Ece and turn into a dangerous person stEp by step.