Season : 4
Episode : 103
Category : Drama
Views : 17
Quality : HD 1080p
Language : Turkish
Kardeslerim Episode 103 English Subtitles Season 4
my brothers Episode 103
- “Do not break so that you have a branch to hold on to…”
- While the Eren family is surprised by the arrival of Orhan’s mother Fatma, Suzan follows the mysterious call from Sado. Feeling embarrassed towards Berk, Aybike begins to move further and further away from Berk. Fatma shows interest in each family member and tries to make them love her.
- The surprise name that has just enrolled at Ataman College sows the seeds of new tensions. While important developments are taking place on the Yaman and Akif front, Suzan, who wants to uncover the mystery behind Ahmet’s death, is faced with a situation she never expected.
What happen in the end Episode?
- While Orhan, who was injured while trying to save Ömer from the fight, is rushed to the hospital, Aybike is also shocked by the facts she learned about Ayla.
- While Akif continues to fall for Mahir more and more day by day, he also takes the first stEp of his new business. Şevval imposes incessant rules targeting the Eren cousins at Ataman College. While things go wrong on Şengül’s side, Suzan receives a shocking phone call. An uninvited guest arrives at the Orhans’ house, surprising the Eren family
Watch Kardeslerim Episode 103 English Subtitles Season 4 on turkish123com.com ;
Watch and download also in Spanish subtitles on :
- While Afra is quickly taken to the hospital, everyone, especially Gönül and Oğulcan, is in great sadness and shock. Yasmin’s moves against Asiye now start to become more confusing.
- While Akif follows a different path this time to make Suzan forgive himself, very important developments take place on the front of Süsen and Ömer. Ayla, who is still struggling to make up for herself with her son, is horrified by the sight before her.
- While the Eren family is desperate to leave their home and look for a place to lay their heads, Ayla has no intention of returning because of her unscrupulousness.
- While Akif tries to get Nebahat to forgive him, the homeless Ömers start a brand new job with all their friends to earn money.
- Orhan, who is overwhelmed by the despair of not finding a solution to his family’s experiences, has to make a decision that will shock his entire family.
- This Turkish serie tells the story of four brothers: Kadir, Omar, Asiye and Emel. They lived quiet, a normal and happy life together with their mother Hatice and their father Veli.They were a humble family but full of love. One day misfortune came to them and they were left without their parents, just the 4 siblings.
- From that moment they become much more united and support each other in every moment of pain and weakness. They start a fight for life.These circumstances bring them closer to Akif Atakul, an unscrupulous man responsible for the misfortune they live.The struggle for life will make them mature and transform them into different people. Rich and poor will intersect, victims and victimizers.
The Cast of the Turkish TV Drama :
(as Akif Atakul) is a 42-year-old rich businessman. Akif is a man who believes that he can rule the world, lacks conscience and compassion, but is equally sweet-spoken, talkative, with devil feathers. There is nothing he cannot do for his own desires, for his own interests, nor any rule he cannot crush.
The master Turkish actor Celil Nalçakan is acting as Akif
- Halit Özgür Sarı (as Kadir Eren) is 19 years old. He is an honest, hardworking, distant young man. Moreover, because of the incident that happened to his parent, he is now both the mother and father of his siblings.
- While he was trying to raise his siblings, who were only entrusted to him by his parents, in the best way and preparing them for the future; the big brother of the house protects them from everything.
Halit Özgür Sarı (as Kadir Eren) in Kardeşlerim Turkish TV drama
- Ahu Yağtu (as Suzan Manyaslı) is 34 years old. She is a nice, well-groomed, and attractive woman. Furthermore, she is an emotional woman as she is looking for love and tenderness outside.
- The reason for that is she can find neither of them in her husband. However, as she seeks goodness, she gets hurt and hurting. Each time even more… But on the other hand, she rediscovers herself with her experiences and confronts the secrets of the past.
Ahu Yağtu (as Suzan Manyaslı)
- The Only Relatives of Siblings: Orhan and ŞengülCüneyt Mete (as Orhan Eren) is 37 years old. He is a compassionate and kind family man. He is a good man who works morning and evening to please his wife, his children, and his nephews.
- Orhan is, by the way, the uncle of 4 siblings. Even though his wife doesn’t want his nephews, Orhan insists and resists his wife’s wish!
Orhan and Şengül in Kardeşlerim Turkish TV series
- Fadik Sevin Atasoy (as Şengül Eren) is 37 years old. She is a woman who is awake and changeable. She also values money a lot! However, in addition to all, she is a hottie.
- While trying to protect her husband’s nephews from a distance, she is a woman who always knows how to take advantage of opportunities.
Younger Siblings of “Kadir” in Kardeşlerim TV Drama
Su Burcu Yazgı Coşkun (as Asiye Eren) is 17 years old. She is a simple, maternal, honest, and strong girl. Asiye is a hardworking girl who clings to her lessons while mothering her older brothers and younger sister Emel. Moreover, her voice is also strong, impressive, and smooth.
The beautiful young Turkish actress Su Burcu Yazgı Coşkun (as Asiye Eren)
Yiğit Koçak (as Ömer Eren) is 17 years old. He is an emotional and ambitious child. He is a child who from time to time cannot control the voice of his heart and loses himself. Yet, he does his part to alleviate the responsibilities of his brother Kadir.
Yiğit Koçak (as Ömer Eren)
- As for Aylin Akpınar (as Emel Eren), she is the youngest one and is only 6 years old. Emel is a loving, cute, cheerful child. She is a clever girl who always feels the longing of her mother and father in her heart.
- Nevertheless, she does not express herself with words to her brothers and sisters. Emel, on the other hand, as every single child, loves to play games.