Season : 1
Episode : 23
Views : 44
Quality : HD 1080p
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
kizilcik serbeti Episode 23 English Subtitles
One Love Episode 23 English Subtitles
- Learning what has been done to terminate Nursema’s imam marriage, Abdullah will take action to speed up the official marriage of Nursema and İbrahim after confronting Alev. As a result of Doga’s resentment towards Kıvılcım and Ömer’s union, Ömer will stEp in, but his speech will not be enough for Doğa to change her mind.
- An event that Kıvılcım will experience at school will bring Doğa to herself, and she will return from her mistake as a result of her mother’s coming face to face with death. The attempt of Pembe, who wants to make up for the controversy over the children’s room wallpapers, will not yield any results. Nilay will struggle to find a job for her unemployed brother, and as a result İhsan will be Abdullah’s driver.
- Kıvılcım, who feels that Ömer is slowly taking the subject of marriage, will be very happy with Ömer’s pleasant surprise. Umut, who despaired of Nursema, will go mad when she learns of her official marriage, and Alev will prevent her from doing something crazy. And Nursema will be officially married, but it will be clear from the first night that there will be no miracle in this wedding.
- The Imam’s wedding to Nursema, with the force of his family, made Umut confused. Although it is up to Alev to calm him down, he is also very disappointed, especially because Abdullah approves of this job.
- Fatih’s normalization of the marriage, which was reluctantly performed at Nursema, created a new tension on Doga and Fatih side.
- Doga is the only person who raises her voice on this issue and stands by Nursema at home. Doga will not be satisfied with this and will take action to cancel the imam marriage. While there are big problems in Abdullah Ünal’s house, good news will bring joy to the house.
- Nilay has achieved the dream she had hoped for years, she is pregnant. The reaction of Kayhan, who learns that Kıvılcım and Ömer are together, is immediately eliminated by Ömer. Alev, who helped Doğa to cancel Nursema’s imam marriage, When he unexpectedly confronts Abdullah about this issue, the event will take on a different dimension.
kizilcik serbeti Episode 23 English Subtitles on turkish123com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- Original Title: Kızılcık Şerbeti
- English Title: Cranberry Sorbet, One Love
- Genre: Romance
- Broadcast Network: Show TV
- Writer: Melis Civelek, ZeynEp Gür
- Production: Gold Film
- Release Date: October 2022
- Kızılcık Şerbeti, which will be screened on Show TV, produced by Gold Film and produced by Faruk Turgut, starring Barış Kılıç, Evrim Alasya, Settar Tanrıöğen, Sıla Türkoğlu, Sibel Taşçıoğlu, Doğukan Güngör, and Müjde Uzman. It comes to the screen with its first Episode on Friday, October. Young actress Sıla Türkoğlu will win the audience’s appreciation with the character of the university student Doğa in the series.
- Kızılcık Şerbeti brings to the screen the sudden marriage of two families living in two different cultures, their children, Doğa and Fatih, with a striking narrative. The beloved actress Sıla Türkoğlu gives life to an idealistic and hardworking university student studying at the faculty of dentistry with a full scholarship. The marriage of Doğa to her lover Fatih (Doğukan Güngör) without thinking about what her mother Kıvılcım (Evrim Alasya) will say, will put the families to the test of their lives.
- Türkoğlu gave clues to the audience by describing the character he portrayed in the series with the following words: “Nature is the eldest daughter of an idealistic mother. Like her mother, she is an idealistic, hardworking, strong woman with dreams. She thinks that love can overcome everything, even though she is not actually very frivolous and living in a fantasy world. Let’s see if it’s really like that?” said.
- Kıvılcım (Evrim Alasya), a well-educated, realistic, and modern woman, stood firm after her divorce and raised her two daughters in line with the values she believed in. Her younger daughter Çimen (Selin Türkmen) is still attending high school, while her older daughter Doğa (Sıla Türkoğlu) is studying dentistry at the university. Kıvılcım’s only wish is to see her children be successful and happy in the future. Kıvılcım, who was very disappointed when Doğa married her boyfriend in her first year at university, experiences the shock of her life when her daughter meets her husband’s family.
- The family of Doğa’s husband Fatih (Doğukan Güngör) is a very conservative family. Kıvılcım thinks that her daughter cannot live with a family that looks at life so differently. Nature believes that their love will overcome all kinds of differences.
- In the cast of Cranberry Sherbet; Barış Kılıç, Evrim Alasya, Settar Tanrıöğen, Sıla Türkoğlu, Sibel Taşçıoğlu, Doğukan Güngör, Gospel Specialist, Aliye Uzunatağan, Feyza Civelek, Ceren Yalazoğlu Karakoç, Emrah Altıntoprak, Feray Darıcı, Selin Türkmen, Özlem Çakar, Oral Özer, Rahimcan Kapkap, Serkan Tınmaz, Tuana Gizem Uzunlar.
- Kıvılcım, who was very disappointed when Doğa married her boyfriend in her first year at university, experiences the shock of her life when her daughter meets her husband’s family.
- The family of Doğa’s husband Fatih (Doğukan Güngör) is a very conservative family. She thinks that her daughter cannot live with a family that looks at life so differently. Nature believes that their love will overcome all kinds of differences. Kızılcık Şerbeti; It is a love story between two extreme families with the same truth but different methods.
- Kıvılcım (Evrim Alasya), a well-educated, realistic, and modern woman, stood firm after her divorce from her husband and raised both of her daughters in line with the values she believed in. Her younger daughter Çimen (Selin Türkmen) is still attending high school, while her older daughter Doğa (Sıla Türkoğlu) is studying dentistry at the university.
- Kivilcim’s only wish is to see her children be successful and happy in the future. Kivilcim, who was very disappointed when Doğa married her boyfriend in her first year at university, experiences the shock of her life when her daughter meets her husband’s family.
- The family of Doğa’s husband Fatih (Doğukan Güngör) is very conservative. She thinks that her daughter cannot live with a family that looks at life so differently. Doğa believes that their love will overcome all kinds of differences.
- Kızılcık Şerbeti is a love story between two extreme families with the same truth but different methods.
Sıla Türkoğlu as Doğa Korkmaz
- Doğa is Kıvılcım’s eldest daughter. Like her mother, she is idealistic and hardworking. She graduated from the school where her mother was the principal and won the dental faculty with a full scholarship. She is afraid of her mother like everyone else.
- Her mother is very precious to her, and she hides her relationship with Fatih at first, as she is never willing to make her sad. But her love for Fatih is so overwhelming that she marries, regardless of what her mother says.
Doğukan Güngör as Fatih Ünal
- Fatih is Abdullah’s youngest son and his father’s most precious. He is a respectful, gentle personality.
- Unlike his older brother Mustafa, he is more active and smart in business matters. When he falls in love with Doğa and gets married, it is important for him to get his father’s approval.
Barış Kılıç as Ömer Ünal
- Ömer is Abdullah Ünal’s brother. He is the head of the international investments of the Unal Group of Companies. Ömer was better educated than his older brother and studied abroad.
- He married his wife Sema at a young age with the force of his father, and he had a son named Metehan from this marriage. Ömer does not stay away from modern life and does not think like his brother on some issues. In time, the differences in education and opinion between Sema and Ömer become unbearable and Ömer says he wants a divorce.
- Omer is a good father who is respectful to everyone, has a principle of being fair in business life, and is fond of his son. As he will never fail to respect his family members, he also never makes himself oppressed and does not hold back from anyone. Meeting Kıvılcım will be the test of his life for him as well.
Evrim Alasya as Kıvılcım Arslan
- Kıvılcım was born as the eldest daughter of a dominating father and a housewife mother. When her father dies before Kıvılcım graduates from university, all responsibility of the family falls to Kıvılcım. Kıvılcım’s mother, Sönmez, is a self-sacrificing woman, but a dominant woman who cannot show much love.
- She continues her working life as a high school principal in one of the most well-established and best schools in Istanbul. She is famous for her stance in her professional life and her discipline at school. For Kıvılcı, life consists of principles.
- She is quite orderly, systematic, and punctual. As she rose in her career, her profession became her identity. Therefore, she is like a teacher at home. She gave birth to two daughters named Doğa and Çimen. Her husband Koray got bored of being under the yoke of Kıvılcım’s authority over time and they got divorced.
- Kıvılcım, While devoting herself to her family and students, plans her life to advance in her career. All she wants is for her children to get a good education and work and have a career.
Sibel Taşçıoğlu as Pembe Ünal
- Pembe is Abdullah’s wife and mother of three children. She had an arranged marriage with Abdullah but fell in love with him. For Pembe, life consists of her husband and children.
- She does not avoid sacrificing her children for her happiness. She is a constructive, smiling, meticulous, and organized woman.
Müjde Uzman as Alev Arslan
- She is the volatile sister of Kıvılcım. She is the owner of an organization firm. The more down-to-earth the Kıvılcım is, the more capricious the Alev is. She’s fun, funny, and witty.
- She has a structure that looks at life from a different window and does not take many things seriously. According to her, everything is simple. She does not spare her word, she says the first thing that comes to her mind.