Season : 1
Episode : 91
Views : 41
Quality : HD 720p
Duration : 120 minutes
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
Kurulus Osman Episode 91 :
Kurulus Osman, otherwise known as Osman Ghazi, head of a Turkmen state in northwestern Anatolia, known as the organizer of the Ottoman Turkish state, born in 1258 in Sogut. Osman was the child of Ertugrul Ghazi (Dirilis Ertugrul) and Halima Sultan, he was only 23 when he took charge of (Kayi Clan).
Watch and download Kurulus Osman Episode 91 English Subtitles Hight quality on turkish123com
Watch and download also in Spanish subtitles on :
Season 3 :
- Malhun Hatun learns of Bala Hatun’s pregnancy and is thus jealous of her. Osman Bey faces Harmankaya Tekfur Mikhael Kosses (Köse Mihal) and Bilecik Tekfur Rogatus Laskaris for Papaz Gregor, a priest who was imprisoned by Byzantine Emperor and he later escaped with help of Tekfur Rogatus. Turgut Bey, is a brave alp and turk Bey who opposes the Byzantines and later forms strong alliances with Osman Bey.
- Osman Bey has conflicts again with his old enemy Tekfur Aya Nikola who is helped by the Catalan Company which includes Diego and the leader Anselmo. Osman Bey eventually manages to defeat the Catalans. Tekfur Aya Nikola wants to marry Mari [Tekfur Mikhael Kosses Sister] who in turn has fallen in love with Turgut Bey. She escapes the forced alliance and soon with her brother’s blessings marries Turgut Bey. Later Osman Bey and Bala Hatun are blessed with a baby boy who is named Alaeddin Ali.
- A huge feast is held to celebrate this joyous occasion. Meanwhile Osman and his alps capture and bring both Alemshah and Geyhatu to the tribe to hold them accountable for their actions and Alemshah is executed by Osman despite Sultan Mesud’s disapproval. Later, Turgut Bey’s pregnant wife Maryam Hatun (Mari) dies due to poisoning and Gunduz Bey comes under suspicion for the same. Osman faces a lot of hurdles in his quest to prove his brother’s innocence along with encountering a new enemy determined to cause harm to his people and his plans in building a future state.
Cast and characters :
- Burak Özçivit as Osman Bey; Osman (also referred to as “Kara Osman”, transl. ”Dark Osman”) is the third and youngest son of Ertuğrul Ghazi and Halime Sultan. He is also the younger brother of Gündüz Bey and Savcı Bey, and nephew of Selcan Hatun, who he treats as his own mother. He is the husband of Bala Hatun and Malhun Hatun and the father of Orhan and Alaeddin Ali, who aspires to follow in the footsteps of his father Ertuğrul and his grandfather Süleyman Şah. He is extremely attentive to his surroundings and good with a sword, just like his father. He disobeys his beys sometimes, traveling on the path he believes is successful. His weakness is his care for his close ones, making him prone to traps. He humiliates his enemies both on the battlefield and while negotiating, leaving them with a thirst for revenge. He is elected as the Bey of his tribe in season 2. He decides to marry a second wife as per his father’s will, as well as changing the Kayı flag. Based on Osman I.
- Özge Törer as Bala Hatun; Bala is the daughter of Şeyh Edebali and Ulduz Hatun, who died because of a disease. She is Osman Bey’s first wife, mother of Alaeddin Ali and a beautiful painter having been best friends with Gonca Hatun. Bala is loyal to her father, the Ahi brotherhood and Selcan Hatun. She is extremely calm and patient but is prone to heartbreak. A Mongol stabbed her in season 1 and she therefore cannot produce a baby, and is constantly teased due to this fact. In season 2, after her husband is elected Bey, she becomes the Hanım (Head Hatun) of the Kayı tribe, succeeding Selcan Hatun. She is upset when Osman decides to marry a second wife, but accepts her fate. Eventually becomes pregnant. Gives birth to Osman’s second son Alaeddin Ali. Based on Rabia Bala Hatun.
- Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp; Boran is one of Osman Bey’s main alps and his best friend. A close companion of Konur and later Göktuğ, Dumrul, Gence Bey and Cerkutay. He is the widower of Gonca Hatun. He is a talented bard and singer. He uses a sword while being skilled in archery, and often also uses a bow and arrow in close combat.
- Burak Çelik as Göktug Alp Göktug (formerly Kongar) was one of Osman Bey’s main alps. He was formerly Balgay’s right-hand man and adoptive son, and Konur Alp’s long lost younger brother. He became a “Mankurt” (brainwashed Mongol) after his tribe was raided after which he was given to a slave trader. He reverted to Islam after he saw a letter from the Emperor confirming Balgay had bought him from the slave market. He was recaptured by Balgay who again brainwashed him with the use of his shaman. After killing his brother, the devastated Göktug reverted to Islam once again. He became the Alpbaşı (transl. Chief Alp) of the Kayı tribe after Osman became the Bey. He returned from his fake exile as Osman’s spy on Nikola and Targun. He later helped Bala escape and kill Targun and reunited with Osman. After Targun’s death, he became the leader of the Cuman Turks. He was killed by Geyhatu for revenge after he is taken by Vezir Alemshah and Nikola. Not to be confused with Diriliş: Ertuğrul’s Göktuğ.
- Yıldız Çağrı Atiksoy as Malhun Hatun; Malhun is the daughter of Ömer Bey, the second wife of Osman Bey, the mother of Orhan. She belonged to the Bayındır tribe, an Oğuz tribe settled in Ankara suffering persecution from Geyhatu. The tribe consists of 1000 people and seeks to settle in Bithynia on Osman’s invitation, which was one of the reasons why Malhun came. Comes from a noble lineage of Beys formerly loyal to the Selçuk State and Sultan Alaeddin Keykubat. She is skilled in archery and combat, but has tense relations with Bala Hatun while being somewhat arrogant due to her father’s power. Is sent by her father to examine the western borders of the state. She discovers Dündar’s ring in Söğüt, and attempts to find the traitors in the Kayı tribe herself. After marrying Osman in a political marriage, she gives birth to his first son – Orhan. Based on Malhun Hatun.
- Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey; Dündar is the youngest son of Süleyman Şah and Hayme Hatun. The youngest brother of Sungurtekin Bey and Ertuğrul Ghazi, and the youngest adoptive brother of Selcan Hatun. Husband of Hazal Hatun and widower of Zöhre Hatun. Father of Aygül, Batur and Bahadır, adoptive father of Saltuk Alp. Uncle of Gündüz, Savcı and Osman. Is easily swayed by others. He was made substitute Bey while Ertuğrul Ghazi was on a mission in Konya. When the Mongols attacked, he preferred to bow down to them rather than fight, angering those who were close to Osman Bey. Tries to take over Gündüz’s Beylik when he became the Bey instead of him and helps the Mongols against Osman Bey. Is manipulated by his wives. He became the Selçuk Sançak Bey, a Selçuk operative figure, for a while after he allied with the Mongols. He later accepts his mistakes and begs for forgiveness but was punished by Ertuğrul and sent out of the tribe for a while into Söğüt.
- He respects and is loyal to his older brother, Ertuğrul Ghazi. Later in season two, when Ertuğrul is on his death bed, he decides to betray his brother and nephews in order to seize the Kayı Beylik. He is angered when Osman becomes the Bey, collaborating with anyone against Osman. He is eventually executed by Osman for his treachery. Based on Dündar Bey.
- The series is written and produced by Mehmet Bozdağ and directed by Metin Günay.
- The theme music is by Alpay Göktekin (died 5 May 2020) and Zeynep Alasya. It was filmed in Riva, Istanbul and broadcasting of the first season began in November 2019 on ATV.
- Filming of the third season began in late August 2021.