Season : 4
Episode : 118
Views : 41
Quality : HD 720p
Duration : 120 minutes
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
kurulus osman Episode 118 English Subtitles
- Nayman says he wants to eat and goes to Osman’s tent. Soon after, Olof arrives and says he wants to get Frigg back. Osman takes action for killing Olof, but Nayman stops everyone. Nayman asks Olof to return to the castle and enters the tent with Osman.
- Oktem learns that Frigg has been caught and starts to get angry with his wife. Bengi calms her husband down and says Frigg will never talk. Oktem warns the soldiers in the castle.
- kurulus osman Episode 118 English Subtitles KayiFamily Nayman asks his shaman to prepare medicine to help Osman. Osman takes Orhan from his bed and takes him to the shaman. Malhun doesn’t like this decision, but Osman calms him down.
- Abdal checks the medicine prepared by the shaman and says it might work. As Bala continues to question Frigg, she learns that the shaman is preparing a medicine.
- Nayman says chests full of gold will come soon. Osman says that it is not difficult to defeat the Mongols because they do not know these lands well. Abdal says when the poison slowly starts to stop. Osman realizes that his son is getting better and asks Nayman to stay with the tribe that night.
- Osman then goes to talk to Orhan and invites Sheikh to the tribe. Cerkutay learns that Frigg has been caught and asks the Priest to help.
- In kurulus osman Episode 118, Orhan says he still doesn’t feel anything. Ismihan says that Nayman’s spies are in the mansion. While Karesi is trying to understand what is going on, Ismihan says that Avci is a traitor.
- Osman finds the secret message that Avci is carrying and tells Karesi that he is working for the Mongols. Avci drinks the poison he carries with him in order not to speak anymore.
- After thinking for a while, Osman says he will do everything for the survival of the Turks and agrees to join Ismihan’s army. Bayindir is surprised that Osman accepts this offer.
- Aktemur is released that night. Bengi goes to the tribe the next day and asks who poisoned Orhan. Malhun says they will find the traitor in the tribe soon. Bengi says Aladdin may have made a mistake.
- Aladdin is very upset about Orhan’s situation and feels guilty. Aladdin asks Malhun to punish him if Orhan does not heal. Malhun and Bala calm the children.
Will the women are able to save the captives?
- It is in the hands of Auburn Abdal, Demirci Davud and Akca Dervish Romanos. Romanos is ready to do anything to solve Osman Bey’s game. Will Kumral Abdal, Akça Derviş and Demirci Davud be able to withstand the tortures of Romanos? Will Bala, Malhun, and other Hatuns be able to save them?
Blacksmith David throws himself forward
- Osman Bey encounters a tough resistance in Yenişehir, where he is leaning on his door. Osman Bey will make his intelligence speak in addition to his wrist strength for the conquest of Yenişehir.
- What is Osman Bey’s ingenious plan? Finally, the Kayı Alps end up at the gates of Yenişehir… Romanos and his soldiers, who are surprised at what they have been through, attempt to play a dirty game… In the most difficult moments of the war, Blacksmith David, at the cost of his life, throws himself forward so that the Kayı flag can fly. Will David the Blacksmith be saved?
Osman Bey is executing the sentence of Romanos
- Osman Bey and the Alps capture Yenişehir. Osman Bey, who fights with Romanos, takes his head and cuts his sentence. This is a new victory, but will it be a new problem for Osman Bey, the people of Yenişehir?
Sultan’s reaction to the conquest of Yenişehir
- Osman Bey’s conquest of Yenişehir will mean that he is the dominant power in Bithynia. How will Osman Bey’s successive conquests resonate in Konya? How will Sultan Alaeddin react to the conquest of Yenişehir?
kurulus osman Last Episode Summary
Osman Bey captured Cebe
- Osman Bey gets rid of the trap set by the Mongolian Commander Cebe and Ramanos with his game. While capturing Cebe, Romanos escapes at the last moment. Will Osman Bey be able to learn the whole truth from Cebe?
Barkin’s deception is revealed
- Destroyed by Selvi’s death, Barkın’s eyes no longer see anything. He overlooked everyone. He is preparing to set a great trap for Osman Bey and his Hatuns. What is on Barkin’s mind? The deception of Barkın Bey, who has committed great treason for years, has been exposed. Will Barkın Bey be able to escape from Osman Bey’s wrath?
Osman Bey embarrasses Çobanoğlu Ali Bey
- Çobanoğlu Ali Bey is furious after the news of his son’s injury. He sends news to Osman Bey with his ambassador. He wants Aktemur and Turgut. Osman Bey will make an important move that will embarrass Ali Bey. What will be Osman Bey’s move?
Osman Bey at the gate of Yenişehir
- Despite all the confusion, Osman Bey continues the preparations for the conquest of Yenişehir. Romanos is trying to strengthen the defensive line that has escaped from Osman Bey and came to Yenişehir. Will Osman Bey’s news network in Yenişehir be able to convey Romanos’ plans to Osman Bey? What action will Romanos take against Osman Bey’s secret organization in Yenişehir? Osman Bey and his Alps completed all the preparations for the conquest of Yenişehir.
- Osman Bey has now turned his face towards the west. Its target is Yenişehir. Will the Yenişehir gates, the most important gate on the way to statehood, be opened? What awaits Osman Bey at the Yenişehir gates?
kurulus osman Episode 118 English Subtitles Season 4 on turkish123com ;
Watch also in Spanish subtitles on :
Watch in Arabic subtitles on :
Season 3 :
- Malhun Hatun learns of Bala Hatun’s pregnancy and is thus jealous of her. Osman Bey faces Harmankaya Tekfur Mikhael Kosses (Köse Mihal) and Bilecik Tekfur Rogatus Laskaris for Papaz Gregor, a priest who was imprisoned by Byzantine Emperor and he later escaped with help of Tekfur Rogatus. Turgut Bey, is a brave alp and turk Bey who opposes the Byzantines and later forms strong alliances with Osman Bey.
- Osman Bey has conflicts again with his old enemy Tekfur Aya Nikola who is helped by the Catalan Company which includes Diego and the leader Anselmo. Osman Bey eventually manages to defeat the Catalans. Tekfur Aya Nikola wants to marry Mari [Tekfur Mikhael Kosses Sister] who in turn has fallen in love with Turgut Bey. She escapes the forced alliance and soon with her brother’s blessings marries Turgut Bey. Later Osman Bey and Bala Hatun are blessed with a baby boy who is named Alaeddin Ali.
- A huge feast is held to celebrate this joyous occasion. Meanwhile Osman and his alps capture and bring both Alemshah and Geyhatu to the tribe to hold them accountable for their actions and Alemshah is executed by Osman despite Sultan Mesud’s disapproval. Later, Turgut Bey’s pregnant wife Maryam Hatun (Mari) dies due to poisoning and Gunduz Bey comes under suspicion for the same. Osman faces a lot of hurdles in his quest to prove his brother’s innocence along with encountering a new enemy determined to cause harm to his people and his plans in building a future state.
Cast and characters :
- Burak Özçivit as Osman Bey; Osman (also referred to as “Kara Osman”, transl. ”Dark Osman”) is the third and youngest son of Ertuğrul Ghazi and Halime Sultan. He is also the younger brother of Gündüz Bey and Savcı Bey, and nephew of Selcan Hatun, who he treats as his own mother. He is the husband of Bala Hatun and Malhun Hatun and the father of Orhan and Alaeddin Ali, who aspires to follow in the footsteps of his father Ertuğrul and his grandfather Süleyman Şah. He is extremely attentive to his surroundings and good with a sword, just like his father. He disobeys his beys sometimes, traveling on the path he believes is successful. His weakness is his care for his close ones, making him prone to traps. He humiliates his enemies both on the battlefield and while negotiating, leaving them with a thirst for revenge. He is elected as the Bey of his tribe in season 2. He decides to marry a second wife as per his father’s will, as well as changing the Kayı flag. Based on Osman I.
- Özge Törer as Bala Hatun; Bala is the daughter of Şeyh Edebali and Ulduz Hatun, who died because of a disease. She is Osman Bey’s first wife, mother of Alaeddin Ali and a beautiful painter having been best friends with Gonca Hatun. Bala is loyal to her father, the Ahi brotherhood and Selcan Hatun. She is extremely calm and patient but is prone to heartbreak. A Mongol stabbed her in season 1 and she therefore cannot produce a baby, and is constantly teased due to this fact. In season 2, after her husband is elected Bey, she becomes the Hanım (Head Hatun) of the Kayı tribe, succeeding Selcan Hatun. She is upset when Osman decides to marry a second wife, but accepts her fate. Eventually becomes pregnant. Gives birth to Osman’s second son Alaeddin Ali. Based on Rabia Bala Hatun.
- Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp; Boran is one of Osman Bey’s main alps and his best friend. A close companion of Konur and later Göktuğ, Dumrul, Gence Bey and Cerkutay. He is the widower of Gonca Hatun. He is a talented bard and singer. He uses a sword while being skilled in archery, and often also uses a bow and arrow in close combat.
- Burak Çelik as Göktug Alp Göktug (formerly Kongar) was one of Osman Bey’s main alps. He was formerly Balgay’s right-hand man and adoptive son, and Konur Alp’s long lost younger brother. He became a “Mankurt” (brainwashed Mongol) after his tribe was raided after which he was given to a slave trader. He reverted to Islam after he saw a letter from the Emperor confirming Balgay had bought him from the slave market. He was recaptured by Balgay who again brainwashed him with the use of his shaman. After killing his brother, the devastated Göktug reverted to Islam once again. He became the Alpbaşı (transl. Chief Alp) of the Kayı tribe after Osman became the Bey. He returned from his fake exile as Osman’s spy on Nikola and Targun. He later helped Bala escape and kill Targun and reunited with Osman. After Targun’s death, he became the leader of the Cuman Turks. He was killed by Geyhatu for revenge after he is taken by Vezir Alemshah and Nikola. Not to be confused with Diriliş: Ertuğrul’s Göktuğ.
- Yıldız Çağrı Atiksoy as Malhun Hatun; Malhun is the daughter of Ömer Bey, the second wife of Osman Bey, the mother of Orhan. She belonged to the Bayındır tribe, an Oğuz tribe settled in Ankara suffering persecution from Geyhatu. The tribe consists of 1000 people and seeks to settle in Bithynia on Osman’s invitation, which was one of the reasons why Malhun came. Comes from a noble lineage of Beys formerly loyal to the Selçuk State and Sultan Alaeddin Keykubat. She is skilled in archery and combat, but has tense relations with Bala Hatun while being somewhat arrogant due to her father’s power. Is sent by her father to examine the western borders of the state. She discovers Dündar’s ring in Söğüt, and attempts to find the traitors in the Kayı tribe herself. After marrying Osman in a political marriage, she gives birth to his first son – Orhan. Based on Malhun Hatun.
- Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey; Dündar is the youngest son of Süleyman Şah and Hayme Hatun. The youngest brother of Sungurtekin Bey and Ertuğrul Ghazi, and the youngest adoptive brother of Selcan Hatun. Husband of Hazal Hatun and widower of Zöhre Hatun. Father of Aygül, Batur and Bahadır, adoptive father of Saltuk Alp. Uncle of Gündüz, Savcı and Osman. Is easily swayed by others. He was made substitute Bey while Ertuğrul Ghazi was on a mission in Konya. When the Mongols attacked, he preferred to bow down to them rather than fight, angering those who were close to Osman Bey. Tries to take over Gündüz’s Beylik when he became the Bey instead of him and helps the Mongols against Osman Bey. Is manipulated by his wives. He became the Selçuk Sançak Bey, a Selçuk operative figure, for a while after he allied with the Mongols. He later accepts his mistakes and begs for forgiveness but was punished by Ertuğrul and sent out of the tribe for a while into Söğüt.
- He respects and is loyal to his older brother, Ertuğrul Ghazi. Later in season two, when Ertuğrul is on his death bed, he decides to betray his brother and nephews in order to seize the Kayı Beylik. He is angered when Osman becomes the Bey, collaborating with anyone against Osman. He is eventually executed by Osman for his treachery. Based on Dündar Bey.
- The series is written and produced by Mehmet Bozdağ and directed by Metin Günay.
- The theme music is by Alpay Göktekin (died 5 May 2020) and ZeynEp Alasya. It was filmed in Riva, Istanbul and broadcasting of the first season began in November 2019 on ATV.
- Filming of the third season began in late August 2021.