Season : 1
Episode : 20
Views : 32
Quality : HD 1080p
Duration : 120 minutes
Language : Turkish
Seversin Episode 20
You Love It Seversin Episode 20
Previous Episode Summary
- Although Asya’s relentless move angered Selin and Nazlı, it made Tolga happy. Tolga negotiates the rules with Asya. Although Asya says that her entry into the land business was not for Tolga, the truth is not. When Tolga realizes this, he decides to take action.
- At the launch of the earthwork, he will propose to Asya in front of all his relatives and the tabloid press. Thus, he will both prevent the news and win the woman he loves once again. But his innocent plan is foiled by the evil alliance.
- The steps that Selin and Nazli take without thinking about the end wear out Asya’s patience and make a decision that will affect everyone…
Seversin Episode 20 english Subtitles on turkish123com Hight quality ;
Also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- Kanal D says hello to the summer screen with a love series! The first trailer from the series has arrived. Famous actors accompany each other in the TV series, starring İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük. So, when will the series start? What is the subject of the series? Who is Ilayda Alisan? Who is Burak Yoruk? Here are the actors of the series!
- The series starts on Kanal D with a brand new love story. The first trailer from the series has arrived. The series, starring İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük, draws attention with its cast of many famous names. So, when will the series start? What is the subject of the series? Who is Ilayda Alisan? Who is Burak Yoruk? Here are the casts of the series!
- The actors actresses of the TV series, produced by Kanal D İç Productions and which will meet with the audience in the summer season, came together at the reading rehearsal. The series will bring to the screen the love story of young girls’ romantic prince, actor Tolga Tuna, and beautiful Asya.
- The cast and synopsis of the new series, which will start in Kanal D in the near future, are being wondered. While it is known that the series will be a summer series, details about the series have also been investigated. İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük will take the lead roles in the series. So, what is the subject of the series? Who are the casts of the TV series ? Here are the curious about …..
- The series directed by Serdar Gözelekli will soon be broadcast on Kanal D screens. The preparations for the series, which are followed with interest, continue at full speed. So, what is the subject of the series? The team of the TV series of Kanal D, produced by Kanal D İç Yapımlar and which will meet with the audience in the summer season, went on the set. The series crew, whose script was written by Barış Erdoğan and İlker Arslan and directed by Serdar Gözelekli, went on the set and the shooting began.
- In the rich casts of the series, starring young actors İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük, who stand out with their recent successes; Besides İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük, Nergis Kumbasar, ZeynEp Kankonde, Ceren Taşçı, Ozan Dağgez, Halil İbrahim Kurum, İlkin Tüfekçi, Ergül Miray Şahin, Hazal Benli, Atakan Yılmaz, Yiğit Dikmen, Ceren Yıldırım, Elif Çapkın, Yağmur Gurur and Finally, there is Şahin. The series will bring to the screen the love story of young girls’ romantic prince, actor Tolga Tuna, and beautiful Asya.
- Seversin (You Love It) will aired soon on Kanal D.
Cast of the series :
İlayda Ali̇şan as Asya :
- Asya opened her eyes to the world in a marginal district of Istanbul. She is the number three daughter of her family. She lost her father when she was ten years old. She is a beautiful, charming girl. She suits what she wears, she is one of those people who turn around and look at her even when she puts on light make-up. But she doesn’t do that either, she doesn’t have much to do with make-up or something. Simplicity is the word that best describes it. She works as a clerk in one of the chain clothing stores and also prepares for the university exams by her own means.
- It is her biggest dream to study at the Faculty of Letters in the evening department of a good university. She is interested in literature and poetry, but she does not show them to anyone. Having a published book is her biggest dream that nobody knows about. She is blind, she does not give up her right, she does not postpone an evil done until tomorrow, and she does not forget. Due to this “Tomboy” feature, Asya became her late father’s favorite daughter.
Burak Yörük as Tolga :
- Tolga is a handsome young man in his late twenties with an athletic physique. Since his mother is a former actress, he has grown up in TV series, movies, and advertisements since he was a child, but he could not get to where he wanted to be. His mother, Suzan, has taken Tolga around the set since he was six years old. He consistently jumped from job to job and came to the lead role.
- Tolga did not neglect to finish the university in the meantime and managed to continue his education with acting. The biggest share in this was his mother Suzan. He took dance lessons and studied acting while his peers were playing on the street. School life, adolescence, high school years, and university years were all alone, and he had no real friends. Tolga fell in love once in his life and gave up on her for the sake of his career.
Nergi̇s Kumbasar as Suzan :
- Susan is a beautiful and charming woman. A Türkan Şoray in her youth tells that she had the potential to become Hülya Koçyiğit, that everyone said so, but she had no luck. She has always been the second woman, she has always been behind. As time progressed, she struggled to be number one, and as she struggled, she was filled with anger and jealousy.
- Levent’s father, who is madly in love with himself, is rich. Levent and Suzan get married in a legendary ceremony. She feels alive again as soon as she gives his son Tolga in his arms. He is such a beautiful baby that his son realizes at that moment that he also has the spotlight that he has. She educates her son for years, manages his life, and achieves his goal. It takes it to the top.
ZeynEp Kankonde as Şeri̇fe :
Şerife Çelikbaş is Asya’s mother. She is a middle-aged woman, still beautiful for her age, slightly insane. Şerife, who has not been a woman of her age all her life, can sometimes be so gullible that she loses her possessions to a steel pot salesman who comes to the house in the palm of her hand, or sometimes becomes hin and plays an unexpected game behind someone’s back.