Season : 2
Episode : 27
Views : 26
Quality : HD 1080p
Duration : 150 minutes
Language : Turkish
uc kiz kardes Episode 27 English Subtitles
- Türkan experiences great pain and destruction after losing her baby. When she returns home, she shouts to the whole family that Mine intentionally left her to die. However, Mine manages to deftly defend herself against Rüçhan and Somer. While the war between the two women at home continues, Rüçhan does not let go of this business. Mine stays silent for a while to give her expression as they agreed.
- Türkan’s loss of her baby angers Sadık even more towards Nesrin. After the loss of this baby, who will be a bridge with his daughter, Sadık, who is in deep hope of grandchildren, reunites with Nesrin. He blames Nesrin as responsible for all this. Nesrin then goes to visit Türkan. The gap between mother and daughter widens.
- While Özer continues to meet with Sevilay despite Mustafa’s warnings, Rüçhan now has information about Sevilay. Türkan goes crazy over Mine’s manipulations and tensions arise between her and Somer. She provokes Türkan by posting the photos taken at the age of 40 of Mine Kiraz all over the house. Somer makes a plan to improve Türkan’s morale and reconcile with her sisters. While advancing his intimacy with the girls and Somer, Mustafa also takes action to shoot Somer and Özer from the heart of his life. Rüçhan clearly understands that Mine specifically meant Türkan’s baby. While attacking Mine about this issue, Türkan’s approach to Mine is tougher than expected with this fact.
Summary of the previous Episode
- Cuando Mine regresa a casa como resultado del trato que hizo con Rüçhan, tienen un gran enfrentamiento con Türkan. Mientras Türkan desafía a Mine a continuar con su presencia en esa casa, Mine reconsidera su declaración ante la policía ante esta inesperada actitud. Esta situación pone a Rüçhan aún más difícil. Ella le dice que Türkan saldrá de la casa después de un rato para mantener la calma en Mine. Somer y Türkan, por otro lado, comienzan a actuar juntos en Mine.
- Somer tiene que actuar con calma y cautela hacia Mine por la custodia de Kiraz.
- Por otro lado, Türkan intenta arreglar su enfado con su madre, pero se enfrenta a la dura actitud de Nesrin. Mientras continúa la tensión entre Sadik y Nesrin, los esfuerzos de Nezahat y Hikmet por reconciliarlos no son concluyentes. Sadik también sale de la casa de Nezahat. Mientras Sevilay y Özer se encuentran reuniéndose a pesar de Mustafa, como resultado de la advertencia de Mustafa a su madre, Sevilay toma una decisión y le pide a Özer que se mantenga alejado de ellos. Mustafa también se está preparando para atraer a Somer a una trampa emocional para lastimar a Özer.
uc kiz kardes Episode 27 English Subtitles Season 2 online on turkish123com.com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
Cast of the series
Ozgu Kaya as Turkan
- Türkan is a Cinderella in a fairy tale, a Rapunzel locked in a fairy tale castle… Even though her life seems like a fairy tale from the outside, only Türkan’s tears are behind closed doors. Türkan has always thought that she has no virtues other than her beauty.
- Otherwise, her mother wouldn’t have loved her just because she was “beautiful”. Türkan, the first tear in the family, was always her mother’s beautiful, delicate, fragile daughter, she always thought that she needed protection, she raised her that way.
- That’s why Türkan didn’t have the right to choose anything in her life. She didn’t choose her husband or the hellish life she lived after her marriage. No one knows how long she’ll be willing to accept her fate as Rapunzel, locked in a tower without a ladder.
Reha Ozcan as Sadık
- He is a loving Post Office Manager to his devoted wife, daughters, or rather to his roots.
- When he lost his parents at a young age, he always kept his family ahead of everything because his siblings were his whole family. Although he never wanted to leave Ayvalık where he was born, he could not go against his wife Nesrin’s wishes and settle in Eskişehir, but his mind is always in his roots, in Ayvalık. And when she could not stand it one day and secretly asked Nesrin to be assigned to Ayvalık, her marriage came to an end. But their daughter, Return, was the turn of this marriage from the abyss.
- In other words, Return has been the symbol of baby Nesrin’s return to Ayvalık and marriage. Sadık and Nesrin learn what kind of hell their daughter Türkan, whom they thought was living a fairy tale life, actually lived. Her younger daughter Derya is on the brink of another abyss. Loyal.
Almila Ada as Dönüş
- The middle daughters of Mr. Sadık and Ms. Nesrin, she is the daughter who most resembles her father, Sadık Bey.
- She wanted to study literature, but her illness and financial difficulties did not allow her to do so, and she was left alone with her parents when her older sister got married and her brother went to university and left home. Returning, comparing herself to Feride from the novel Çalıkuşu, will learn years later that she is actually the Munise of the novel (Çalıkuşu Feride’s daughter).
- Return’s biggest love is Serdar. Nesrin has always tried to keEp Dönin away from Serdar. Maybe it was successful for a while, but years later the two lovers will meet again.
Melisa Berberoğlu as Derya
- Derya is the most independent, outspoken, rebellious daughter of Sadık and Nesrin Hanım, nicknamed “Tomboy”. Derya, who loves cats, dogs, trees, birds, and insects, takes care of them, gives them beautiful names, intends to become an architect. He does not encounter any obstacles to pursuing his dreams, but unfortunately, the biggest obstacle is himself again.
- His frivolity, impetuousness, and rebelliousness will lead him to make mistakes, and he will choose the wrong people. Hakan, who lives an irresponsible and vagrant life, who is quite older than himself, to whom he clings as the love of my life, will drag the young girl on paths that are perhaps impossible to return.
Iclal Aydın as Nesrin
- Unlike Sadik, Nesrin is a woman who does her best not to take root in the land where she was born, but to break away from that land. She has never loved Ayvalık and that narrow environment, she has always felt unhappy and under pressure in them.
- Although he has to return to his lands due to his daughters and Sadik, he will never be truly happy. Nesrin has an endless fight against life. The rules set by him in the family apply. Although her prescriptive attitude is related to her being a teacher, Nesrin is a naturally dominant character.
- Although Sadik submits to this just because he loves her, he will be very disturbed by Nesrin’s maverick day by day. Whatever Nesrin did, she did for her family. But everyone knows that this is about Nesrin’s ambitions.
Berker Guven as Somer
- He is the only son of Rüçhan and Özer, the wealthiest family of Ayvalık. He met Mine while he was studying abroad, and despite all the obstacles of his family, he did not leave her. He turned a blind eye to marrying Türkan due to financial fears but promised Türkan that he would not become a wife.
- Mine is the only owner of his heart. But Somer will not be indifferent to Türkan’s goodness day by day, and he will see in him the understanding and kindness that he has not seen from his mother and lover. Somer will realize too late that he grew up in his mother’s shadow and then lived under Mine’s auspices. Maybe it will be too late when he sees the gem inside Türkan.