Season : 1
Episode : 2
Views : 45
Quality : HD 1080p
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
veda mektubu Episode 2 English Subtitles
Farewell Letter Episode 2
- Alanur said, “Keep your son away from my daughter. I don’t have a daughter to give you.” from Ziya Karlı, whom he scolded, “We certainly do not have such an intention.
- Also, Mehmet is engaged and getting married soon.” gets the answer. Aslı’s head and heart are mixed because of the marriage proposal she received when she least expected it.
- The tension increases even more when Mehmet takes Aslı back to his home. Mehmet tells Alanur that he wants to marry his daughter and that they will soon come to ask for it, taking his family with him.
- Having an outburst of anger, Alanur confronts Ziya years later by trampling on her pride to prevent this marriage. Aslı, on the other hand, is shocked to learn about her mother’s mysterious past, which she hid from everyone.
- While Hatice is looking for ways to win back Mehmet, who has slipped away from them, Aslı is on the verge of making a very important decision.
veda mektubu Episode 2 English Subtitles – Farewell Letter on turkish123com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- Based on true events, the new Turkish romantic drama series Veda Mektubu / Farewell Letter (2023), starring Nurgül Yeşilçay and Selim Bayraktar, follows the unexpected reunion of two ex-lovers whose paths separated because a letter years ago.
- DIZI – Veda Mektubu / Farewell Letter (2023) is a Turkish romantic drama series inspired by true events starring Nurgül Yeşilçay, Selim Bayraktar, Rabia Soytürk, Emre Kıvılcım, and Bennu Yıldırımlar. Directed by Deniz Çelebi Dikilitaş from a screenplay signed by Deniz Akçay, the Turkish dizi series Veda Mektubu (2023) will premiere soon on Kanal D.
- Kanal D’s; The strong cast of the new series ‘Veda Mektubu’, which is already intriguing and produced by Most Production and produced by Gül Oğuz, has been announced.
- In Veda Mektubu, starring Nurgül Yeşilçay, Selim Bayraktar, Rabia Soytürk, Emre Kıvılcım and Bennu Yıldırımlar; Hakan Karsak, Ümmü Putgül, Elif Çakman, Hazar Motan, Deniz Altan, Asya Kasap, Hande Element, Kerem Alp Kabul and Elif plays important roles in this series.
- While Deniz Çelebi Dikilitaş sits in the director’s chair of Veda Mektubu, which will begin shooting in Istanbul in January, Gamestory wrote the story and Deniz Akçay wrote the screenplay.
- The series will bring the showdown that will develop over the children of lovers who left because of a letter years ago. With its impressive narration and ambitious players, Veda Mektubu series will be on Kanal D soon.
- Most Production, which is the boss of Mustafa Oğuz, has undertaken the production of Veda Mektubu series. Veda Mektubu series, in which Deniz Dikilitaş will sit in the director’s chair, will appear on Kanal D screens.
- The audience wondered about the actors of the series and the speech. For this reason, we researched the actors and the subject of the series. In this news, we will share with you the casts and the synopsis of Veda Mektubu series.
- The strong cast of Kanal D’s new series Veda Mektubu, produced by Most Production and the producer is Gül Oğuz, which is already intriguing, has been announced. The slogan of the series is “A true love story that draws its strength from hope…” statements attract attention.
- Alanur, a modern and strong business woman, and Ziya, a businessman from Antakya, who is close to her traditions, had a great love in the past. Because of their families against this love, they unintentionally separated and started other lives. Mehmet, the pupil of Seher; He is the eldest son of Ziya, whom he plans to quit his job in the future.
- Dance enthusiast, full of life Aslı; Alanur’s 19-year-old little girl, who is in her last year of French high school, and carefully plans every move of her future. Years later, Alanur and Ziya’s paths cross once again with the love of Aslı and Mehmet.
- Whatever is left unfinished, this time creates an obstacle to Aslı and Mehmet’s love. While Alanur tries to keEp her away from Mehmet in order to keEp her daughter safe by learning from her own experiences.
- will Seher take the pain of jealousy she has kept inside her for years from Aslı?
- Will Ziya be a spectator to this situation, even if he feels sorry for his son who is living his own destiny?
- Will Aslı and Mehmet be able to challenge everyone and overcome all obstacles and heal the wounds of the past with the power of their love? Or will they also share the fate of Ziya and Alanur years ago?
- When will Veda Mektubu (Farewell Letter) series begin?
- What is the story?
- Who are the actors actresses?
- Veda Mektubu release date has been announced! Here is the release date!
- After the earthquake disaster that occurred on February 6, television channels postponed the broadcasts of series and programs. With the channels slowly starting to return to normal, it became clear when the new series Veda mektubu will be broadcast.
- So when will Veda Mektubu series begin? What is the story of Veda mektubu series, who are the actors? Here is the release date!
- The countdown has begun for Veda mektubu series, which will feature actors such as Nurgül Yeşilçay, Selim Bayraktar and Rabia Soytürk.
- The story and broadcast date of the series, which is expected to be broadcast on Kanal D screens, is curious. So when will Veda mektubu series begin? What is the synopsis, who are the casts? When is the release date? Here are the detail …
- Nurgül Yesilçay (born 26 March 1976) is a Turkish stage and film actress. Nurgül Yesilçay was born in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey, in 1976. She studied drama at the State Conservatoire of Anadolu University in Eskisehir.
- Since her graduation, she has performed several major roles for the stage, including Ophelia in Hamlet and Blanche DuBois in A Streetcar Named Desire.
- Theatre aside, she shot to prominence as the lead in, among others, three record-breaking Turkish television dramas. Her movie, Edge of Heaven won the prize for best screenplay at the 60th Cannes Film Festival in 2007. She reported “big projects were offered to me by well-known producers in Cannes.
- But my son is a baby. I need begin new life. I can’t.” She made her screen debut in 2001 in Semir Arslanyürek’s feature Sellale, (The Waterfall). She won the “Best Actress” award at the 45th Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival with the movie Vicdan.
- She was born in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and studied at the State Conservatoire of Anadolu University in Eskisehir. She was married to Cem Özer from 2004 until 2010. Together they had a son named Osman. She performed in an adaptation of A Streetcar named Desire. Marlon Brando starred in the 1951 film adaptation of that title.
- Before making her screen debut in 2001 in Sellale, she performed on stage in productions of Hamlet and A Streetcar Named Desire.
- Golden Boll Award winner for her 2004 role as Kostak Emine in Egreti Gelin and a Golden Orange Award winner for her 2008 role as Aydanur in Vicdan. She has been in three record-breaking Turkish television dramas.
- Selim Bayraktar (born 17 June 1975) is an Iraqi-Turkish actor best known for his role as “Sumbul Aga” in Muhtesem Yüzyil. He received international recognition with his role in the Netflix original series Rise of Empires: Ottoman.
- Bayraktar was born in Kirkuk, Iraq, in 1975, into a family of Iraqi Turkmen origin. As a child he began performing in gymnastic competitions.
- During the final days of the Iran-Iraq War, a body double of Sadam Hussein visited Bayraktar’s schools in order to recruit boys into the army; when Bayraktar was chosen to serve in the army his family decided to smuggle him into Turkey. He started working at the Turkish State Theatre after graduating from Hacettepe University in 2000.
- Rabia Soytürk is a Turkish actress. Her family is from Trabzon. She graduated from Nursing Department of Health High School. She is studying in Architecture Faculty of Istanbul Arel University.
- She studied theater and acting at the Sadri Alisik Cultural Center and Craft Theater. She got the chance to work with Haluk Bilginer and Cansu Dere by portraying the character of Süveyda in the series “Sahsiyet” for the first time.
- She has leading role in game-film “Ozgur Dunya”. She played in series “Gulperi”, “Benim Adim Melek”. She played as Karaca in historical series Alparslan: Büyük Selçuklu. She is playing in youth drama series “Duy Beni”.