Series : Ya Cok Seversen English Subtitles
Season : 1
Episode : 8
Views : 256
Year : 2023
Quality : HD 1080p
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
Ya Cok Seversen Episode 8 English Subtitles
What If You Love Too Much Episode 8
- Everyone is very surprised because no one is waiting for Ateş’s beloved confession. Because Ilgaz wants to protect his brothers, Ateş gets his reaction.
- Although Leyla tells the gang that she canceled the plan because of her feelings, Yakup does not approve of it. Their relationships change all the balances around them. Ateş proposes to Leyla in a very short time.
What happen in the end Episode?
- Leyla and Ateş become lovers; however, they decide to hide it from everyone for a while so that the children do not get confused. Füsun solves the secret of the gang. Setting up new games puts everyone on a new path.
- The cooperation of Umut and Bige brings them closer. While trying to solve Aydos’ social anxiety, Ateş both entertains and brings the whole family closer. While all this is happening, Füsun continues her plans as soon as she is idle. Ateş ceases to hide his relations.
Ya Cok Seversen Episode 8 English Subtitles on turkish123com ;
Watch it also on :
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Kerem Bürsin play ad Ateş Alaca
- Kerem Bursin was born on June 4, 1987 in Istanbul. The actor who will appear on the screen as the only son of the Zemgin Alaca family in the series is 179cm tall and 71kg.
- As of 2023, the actor Kerem Bursin, who is 36 years old, completed his marketing and communication education in the United States and then took acting lessons. He is known for his character Kerem Sayer, which he portrayed in the TV series Güneşi Beklerken. Lastly, the actress, who took part in the TV series Sen Çal Kapımı, has previously acted in TV series such as Lemi, Şeref Meselesi, Bu Şehir Arkandan Gelecek and Muhteşem İkili.
Hafsanur Sancaktutan play as Leyla
Hafsanur Sancaktutan was born in Istanbul on March 20, 2000. She is 23 years old as of 2023. The actor, who is 163cm tall and weighs 53kg, has been involved with theater and television productions from an early age. Hafsanur Sancaktutan, who is the lover of millions with the character of Yağmur she portrayed in Son Yaz series, has previously taken part in productions such as Gülperi, Aşk Ağlatır, Son Yaz, Darmaduman.
Şerif Erol play as İlter
Şerif Erol was born on October 8, 1963 in İzmir. The actress, who is in her 60s, attended the theaters while she was studying at Boğaziçi University, Department of Economics and received acting training there. Finally, the experienced actress, who met the audience with the character of Hakim Yuksel in the series Judgment, also took part in productions such as Gülperi, Aşk Ağlatır, Son Yaz, and Darmaduman
Durukan Celikkaya play as Baris
- Durukan Çelikkaya was born in 1999 in Istanbul. The young actor, who is 24 years old in 2023, met the theater when he was only 2 years old. In this way, he has improved himself and started to take part in distinguished projects.
- Lastly, Durukan Çelikkaya, who gave life to the character of Vefa in the Tozluyaka series, has previously acted in productions such as Ferhat ile Şirin, Kurt Seyit Şura, Avrupa Avrupa. Barış is Leyla’s sister.
Hatice Aslan play as Füsun Alaca
Hatice Aslan was born on February 20, 1992 in Sivas. As of 2023, the experienced actor, who is 61 years old, graduated from Ankara State Conservatory Theater Department. Afterwards, the actress who worked in Ankara State Theater for many years took part in distinguished projects such as Annemizi Saklarken, Kuzgun, Zümrüdüanka, and Lale Devri. Füsun is Oğuz’s mother.
Synopsis of Ya Çok Seversen
- In the series starring Kerem Bürsin and Hafsanur Sancaktutan, successful actors such as Hatice Aslan, Şerif Erol, Cemre Ebuzziya, Nazmi Kırık, Aziz Caner İnan, Mine Kılıç, Oğulcan Arman Uslu, Durukan Çelikkaya, Lara Pera Aslan, Özgün Akaçca, and Adin Külçe names are also included.
- ‘Ya Çok Seversen’ is the story of the crossing of the paths of Ateş, who does not return to his family home from the boarding school he was sent to at a young age after his mother’s death, and lives abroad on his own feet, does not trust anyone, and Leyla, who never knew her real family and earned money by deceiving people.
- Ya Çok Seversen is the story of the crossroads of Ateş, who did not return to his family home from the boarding school to which he was sent at a young age after his mother’s death, and lives abroad on his own feet, does not trust anyone, and Leyla, who never knew her real family and earned money by deceiving people.
- Ateş founded an app, sold it, and lived a luxurious life in Majorca. However, he is forced to return to Istanbul because of his father’s death and will. In the will, Ateş’s father Vahit Alaca requested that he become the guardian of his three children from his second wife, Müge. While dealing with this, Ateş meets Leyla, who is part of a fake marriage gang.