Season : 1
Episode : 16
Views : 48
Quality : HD 1080p
Duration : 120 minutes
Language : Turkish
Yali Capkini Episode 16 English Subtitles
The Kingfisher Episode 16 English Subtitles
- After the New Year’s meeting, everything goes back to the old times at the mansion, and it’s time for a magazine shoot where Ferit and Seyran will be on the cover.
- The editor of the magazine is Defne, who knew Orhan a long time ago. A night full of unexpected events awaits Ferit.
Previous Episode Summary
- Ferit cannot digest Seyran’s departure and goes to Kazım’s to get his wife. After what Halis Ağa said, Kazım is determined to take Seyran and return to AntEp with his whole family, but Ferit does not let Seyran go. Ferit, who takes Seyran with him, has a New Year’s plan in mind that will unite the whole family.
- Seyran’s kissing Ferit is not enough to turn Ferit off his path. On the other hand, Halis Ağa fell ill and was taken to the hospital. Halis Ağa, who survived the critical situation and went home, will also have a request from Seyran.
- Halis Ağa’s slap on Ferit causes Ferit to leave the house. After Yusuf informs Kazım about what happened, Kazım, who comes to the mansion, takes Seyran and Suna back. When Ferit, who took shelter in Pelin, tells him that he has decided to go, Pelin informs Seyran to stop him.
Yali Capkini Episode 16 English Subtitles High Quality on turkish123com.com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- Original Title: Yalı Çapkını
- English Title: Kingfisher
- Genre: Drama
- Broadcast Network: Star TV
- Director: Burcu Alptekin
- Writer: Mehmet Barış Günger
- Expected Release Date: 23rd September 2022
- Yalı Çapkını (English title: Kingfisher) is a Turkish television series signed by OGM Pictures, which is directed by Burcu Alptekin and written by Mehmet Barış Günger. It stars Afra Saraçoğlu, Mert Ramazan Demir, and Çetin Tekindor in lead roles. Yalı Çapkını which will be broadcast on Star TV on 23rd September 2022.
- The filming of the Yalı Çapkını series, which will be inspired by a real-life story, will be held in Gaziantep. In the series, the story of doctor Seyran, who is the daughter of a big tribe from Gaziantep, will be told.
- Yalı Çakını, who started on Star TV, managed to attract attention with its actors. This series, which is quite intriguing, started to make a name for itself before it even started. Here are all the unknowns about the Yali Çapını series…
- There are many master names in the cast of the Seahorse TV series, which is preparing to enter the broadcast life on the Star TV screen. The series, starring Çetin Tekindor, Afra Saraçoğlu and Mert Ramazan Demir, aroused a lot of curiosity. Yalı Çakını castss and the plot story are also quite remarkable. Mehmet Barış Günger, who also wrote the screenplay of the Red Room series, writes the script of the series produced by OGM Pictures. Burcu Alptekin, who also worked as a director in the TV series Muhtesem Yuzyil and Poyraz Karayel, sits in the director’s chair of the Seahorse TV series.
Yalı Çapkını (The Kingfisher) series is filmed in Gaziantep. Read Also All Episode of Yalı Çapkını (The Kingfisher)
Yalı Çapkını Cast
- Afra Saraçoğlu as Seyran
- Mert Ramazan Demir as Ferit
- Çetin Tekindor as Halis Ağa
- Gülçin Santırcıoğlu as İfakat
- Doğukan Polat as Fuat
- Cansu Fırıncı as İbo
- Beril Pozam as Suna
- Yiğit Tuncay as Latif
- Hülya Duyar as Şefika
- Şerif Sezer as Hatice
- Emre Altuğ as Orhan
- Gözde Kansu as Gülgün
- Öznur Serçeler as Asuman
- Afra Saraçoğlu
- Afra Saraçoğlu as Seyran
- Çetin Tekindor is considered to be one of Turkey’s best actors and most respected artists today. He was born in Sivas, Turkey in 1945. He graduated from Ankara State Conservatory in 1970, and his stage career started with the play “Murat IV”. He is one of the most impressive performers in Turkish film and television thanks to his charismatic acting and his distinctive voice. In the successful TV drama “Karadayi” (2012-2015) he captured the hearts of the viewers with his inimitable readings of famous poems. During his long career he gave classes about stage and diction at the State Conservatory of Haceteppe University and the Theater Department of Bilkent University. Younger actors often refer to him as “Cetin hoca” (teacher).
- Tekindor became famous after he starred in the TV drama “Küçük Aga”, directed by Yücel Çakmak in 1983.
- In 1978 he was awarded “best actor” for his work in the play “Genç Werther’in Acilari” by the Ankara Art Association. His first film work was “Kaçamak” (The Love Affair) (1987), in which he acted with Basar Sabuncu and Müjde Ar. Over the years took roles and starred in many TV dramas such as “Dönemeç” (The Turn) (1988), “Önce Canan” (1988), “Son Türbedar” (1996), “Kerem” (1999), “Yilan Hikayesi” (1999), “Tutku Çemberi” (2000), “Üzgünüm Leyla” (2002), “Çaylak” (2003), “Bir Istanbul Masali” (An Istanbul Tale) (2003), “Seytan Ayrintida Gizlidir” (Satan Is Hidden In Details) (2004), “Ödünç Hayat” (Borrowed Life) (2005), “Kabuslar Evi-Hayal-i Cihan” (House Of Nightmares: The dream of Cihan) (2006), “Asi” (2007), “Bir Çocuk Sevdim” (I Loved a Girl) (2011), “Karadayi” (2012), “Içerde” (Inside) (2016) and in films like “Yavrularim” (My Babies) (1984), “Kaçamak” (The Love Affair) (1987), “Karsilasma” (Encounter) (2002), “Babam ve Oglum” (My Father and My Son) (2005), “Ilk Ask” (First Love) (2006), “Ulak” (The Messenger) (2007), “Av Mevsimi” (Hunting Season) (2010), “Dedemin Insanlari” (My Grandfather’s People) (2011), “Babam” (My Father) (2017).
- In 1987 Tekindor received an award for “best actor” from the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the Ankara Art Association. He was also awarded “best actor” by the Ankara Art Association in 1999. He stopped giving any kind of interviews in the 80’s because he found himself in an awkward situation after a journalist wrote things he had never said, and he hasn’t given any interview ever since. During the 90’s he almost stayed away from any acting in film and television. He stayed in Ankara and kept on his stage work, teaching and voice overs. As well as a stage, TV and film actor, he is also very famous for his iconic voice and his voice dubbing work, which by that time was more than his work in front of the camera.
- This changed when a journalist wrote in an article: “What ever film or TV series we watch there is always the voice of Cetin Tekindor. I think he earned him self enough money to go on vacation and leave us alone for a bit”. Tekindor considers this as the greatest gift that was ever given to him, because it made him realize that it was about time for a turn in his career. This game changing turn brought several awards and some of the greatest performances in Turkish film and television. In 2003, for his work as Mahmut in the film “Karsilasma”(Encounter) he received the “best actor” award in the Ankara Film Festival and the “best supporting actor” in the Sadri Alisik Awards. In 2005, Tekindor starred in Çagan Irmak’s film “Babam ve Oglum” (My Father and My Son) and received the “best actor” award in both the 13th ÇASOD Awards and the 27th SIYAD Turkish Film Awards. His monologue in the middle of the street near the end of the movie, which was shot in only one take, is considered to be one of the most powerful, heartbreaking and unforgettable scenes/performances in Turkish film history.
- In 2008 working again with director Çagan Irmak in the film “Ulak” (The Messenger) brought him the “best male film actor” award in the 2008 Ismail Dümbüllü Awards. In 2009, he was awarded “best actor” by TÜRSAK. Despite his successful career and recognition he always keeps a low profile with no celebrity behavior. He stays away from the spot lights and avoids any self promoting action, focusing only on his work.
- Afra Saraçoglu was born in Balikesir-Edremit, Turkey. She completed her primary and high school studies in Antalya. She started her literature education in Eskisehir University and in 2016, she intimidate her education to start her first acting career in a Turkish movie “Ikinci Sans”. In 2017, she started a role in a Turkish TV series called “Fazilet Hanim Kizlari” which is still currently on TVs, as the character called “Ece”.
- In 2018, Continuing her career climb Saraçoglu was offered to be the face of sportswear brand Hummel. – IMDb Mini Biography By: PH7 Talent
- She is from Turkey. She and Tolga Saritas both starred in the film Kötü Çocuk. Turkish film and television actress who rose to fame for her portrayal of Kayla in the 2017 feature film Kötü Çocuk. She is also recognized for having guest starred on a 2017 Episode of the series Fazilet Hanim ve Kizlari. She made her professional acting debut in the 2016 film Ikinci Sans.
Mert Ramazan Demir
Mert Ramazan Demir was born in 1998 in Istanbul. His educated Dialog Anlatim Iletisim ve Michelle Danner Acting Studio. He shared the lead role with Damla Sonmez, Cansu Tosun and Ushan Cakir in “I Am You” directed by Sonia Nassery Cole, the first film in which she acted on the big screen. He took the lead role in the mini-series “Ciplak”, directed by Can Evrenol and published in 2020. Mert Ramazan Demir plays a role in the TV series “Ogretmen” and Netflix movie “UFO”.
- She was born in 1977 in İzmir. She took opera lessons at Dokuz Eylül University Conservatory School of Performing Arts. Aside from her acting career, she worked as a soloist for various bands and taught singing courses at Ruhi Su Culture and Arts Foundation. The first movie she appeared in was Türev.
- Released in 2005, it won the Best Film award at the Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival. With her role as Süreyya in this movie, she was awarded as the Most Promising Actress at the 13th ÇASOD Awards. Her breakthrough came through her role in the series Elveda Rumeli, in which she portrayed the character of Hatice. In 2007, she was cast alongside Nejat İşler, Saadet Aksoy and Ufuk Bayraktar in Yumurta, the first installment of a trilogy directed by Semih Kaplanoğlu which later won many national and international awards.
- In 2008, she shared the leading role with Kaan Keskin in the movie İki Çizgi, which was screened at 30 national and international film festivals, including the 65th Venice Film Festival and the 45th Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival. Santırcıoğlu then continued her career by appearing in various TV productions. In 2012, she voiced the song “Ala Gözlerini Sevdiğim Dilber” for Badem band’s studio album Badem ve Konukları. In 2013, she was among the judging panel of the Rotterdam Golden Tulip Film Festival. In recent years, Santırcıoğlu has been mainly known for her roles in series such as Kara Ekmek, Oyunbozan and Hercai
- Emre Altug was born in Levent, Beşiktaş, Istanbul as the second son to a housewife mother and dentist father. His family is of Niğde origin. He graduated from theatre department of Istanbul University State Conservatory. He is best known for films, theatre “Güldür Güldür” (as different roles) and series “Tatlı Hayat”, “Lise Defteri”, “Elde Var Hayat”, “Sihirli Annem”.
- He acted on stage in various plays and sang backing vocals to such established artists like Sezen Aksu, Sertab Erener, Levent Yüksel and Nilüfer, before his first album, titled İbreti Alem was released on 28 August 1998. In July 2000 he sang a song called Bir de bana sor for Melih Kibar ‘s album entitled Yadigar. The song became a huge hit with radio stations. His second album, Sıcak was released on 3 March 2003. In the meantime he appeared in commercials, television films and feature films, like Kolay Para. His third album, Dudak Dudağa came out in 2004, followed by Sensiz Olmuyor a year later. The song, which the album was named after, became the theme song of a television series that was given the same title (Sensiz Olmuyor) and in which Emre played the leading character. The series was aired on Show TV.
- On 12 June 2007 he released another album, Kişiye Özel. Emre Altuğ was planning to release an English album, for which he traveled to the US and wanted to start working with Mark Feist and Damon Sharpe (who have worked with such artists like Anastacia or Jennifer Lopez and are the producers and co-writers of the charity song Come Together Now), who found Emre’s voice outstanding and started to work on four songs with him.
- He married the Turkish model Çağla Şıkel in August 2008, with whom he has two sons. The couple divorced in 2015.
- Beril Pozam was born on November 20, 1995 in İstanbul. (she is 27 years old as of 2022)
- After private Ahmet Şimşek College, she studied Sociology for 1 year. After that, she graduated from the Theater Department of the Faculty of Music and Performing Arts of Bilkent University.
- In 2017, she played the Detective Öykü character in the television series AVM Sakini.
- In 2019 – 2020, she took part in the role of Nazmiye Özkayalı in the Afili Aşk series broadcast on Kanal D screens. After that, she gave life to the character Ayşem in the AkrEp series, which was broadcast on Star TV screens in 2020 – 2021.
- In 2021, she gave life to the character of ZeynEp in the Olağan Şüpheliler series and to the character İdil in the Ada Masalı series.
- in 2022, she played the character of Sevil Öztürk in the series Baba.
- Nowadays, she gives life to the character of Suna in the Star TV series Yalı Çapkını series.
- Beril Pozam has also done theater acting. She has worked as a stage technician, actor, assistant and translator in many theater plays.
- The actress who loves cats very much, music is among the indispensable ones. Dec. German English and fluently speaks fluent. Among his other talents are sports such as swimming, darts, table tennis, volleyball, yoga Dec. She is very talented in dancing and also plays the piano.
- Beril Pozam
- Name: Beril Pozam
- Birthdate: January 1, 1995
- Birthplace: Istanbul, Turkey
- Height: 170 cm
- Education: Bilkent University – Theatre (Bilkent Universitesi Muzik ve Sahne Sanatlari Fakultesi Tiyatro Bolumu)
- Talent Agency: Talento Cast Agency
- Biography: Beril Pozam was born on 1 January 1995 in Istanbul. She graduated from Ozel Ahmet Simsek College and then, studied theatre at Bilkent University. She took part in various theate plays. She worked as assistant, stage technician, and translator.
- Beril Pozam Tv Series / Movies
- 2017 – Avm Sakini (as Oyku)
- 2019 – 2020 Love Trap (Afili Ask) (as Nazmiye Ozkayali)
- 2020 – 2021 Scorpion (Akrep) (as Aysem)
- 2021 – The Usual Suspects (Olagan Supheliler) (as Zeynep)
- 2021 – Be My Sunshine (Ada Masali) (as Idil)
- 2022 – Our Father (Baba) (as Sevil Ozturk) Awards
- Be My Sunshine Tv Series – Idil
- 2016 – The Madman and The Nun
- 2017 – Japon Kuklasi
- 2018 – The Blue Hotel
- 2018 – La Ronde
- 2019 – Japon Kuklasi
- 2019 – Kuvayi Milliye Destani