Season : 1
Episode : 4
Views : 31
Quality : HD 1080p
Duration : 120 minutes
Country : Turkey
Language : Turkish
yurek cikmazi Episode 4 English Subtitles
Heartache Episode 4 English Subtitles
Yürek Çıkmazı Episode 4 English Subtitles
- Zeynep, hoping to find a little clue about Cennet’s death, can’t get any of his questions answered. One of the two people who knew that morning was speechless, and Yılmaz is determined not to speak. On the other hand, Halil, who came to the neighborhood for Zeynep, meets his father once more after the funeral.
- As they share their trump cards, Birsen will spend again. As if this were not enough, he fell down the stairs and was taken to the hospital. While everyone thinks it was an accident, Halil, who discovers the truth, makes a big decision that will change everyone’s life, especially his own.
Previous Episode summary
- EynEp is shocked when she learns that it was Cennet’s son Halil Tekin who battered her car. The situation is not different for Halil. While waiting for Caner, he found ZeynEp in front of him. Moreover, the young woman is her mother’s lawyer.
- Halil, who read the letter of Cennet; Unlike Birsen and Feride, he admits that his mother has been subjected to violence throughout his life. But this is a move too late for him. And now it does no one any good. He tells ZeynEp to stop pursuing this.
- He will do the same, and he will move on with his life. However, a new information he learned from his sister causes Halil to question himself. On the other hand, Zeynep, who is desperately looking for a clue, gets a call from someone she never expected.
yurek cikmazi Episode 4 English Subtitles High Quality on turkish123com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
The introduction of the novel is as follows
- “I was a mother who only thought of her children, who are the reason for living. There was something wrong with this job, but what was it? My God, who gave me the right to live, why did you see such an ordeal? life for me? If this is living, I was like the living dead.
- I didn’t think God would help us.
- Why did he need help?
- Wouldn’t it have been better if he had created us without a father?
- Or if we were rich and happy?
- The actors and the history of the Hearts series: What is the theme of the new TRT series 1, what is it about, what is it about, who is in the cast?
- I passed into adulthood before I was even a child. He didn’t have a toy or a play day anyway. Now I found myself as a working child. How can I be a worker if I am a child, or how can I be a child if I am a worker? The true story of a man dragged into the abyss by violence, alcoholism, personality disorder and regret, a woman struggling to cling to life with her nails and her children.
- What is the synopsis of the series (The Dead Heart)?
- When does the series start?
- Who are the players in the Yürek Çıkmazı series?
- What channel is the series airing on? Where is the filming location?
- After the highly anticipated first trailer for the series, shown among the ambitious projects on TRT 1 screens, what is the synopsis of the series? explored the question. The first trailer of the heartbreaking series, one of the most anticipated series, drew a lot of attention. Among those who wonder, on what channel is the series broadcast? question was included. So what is the history of the series? When does the series start? Who are the actors in the series? Here are the details….
- The question of what the theme of the series is being revealed. The first trailer for the Yürek Çıkmazı series has been released, which will air on TRT screens. It is worth wondering when the series will be released, which drew a lot of attention with its trailer in a short time. So, what is the plot history of the series? When does the series start? Who are the actors and actresses of the series Yürek Çıkmazı? here is the answer..
- The new TRT 1 screen series Yürek Çıkmazı will be in front of the audience with its first Episode on Tuesday, November 1. Research into the series, which will be screened every Tuesday night, with Serdar Gözelekli in the director’s chair, gained momentum. The theme and cast of the series, starring İrem Helvacıoğlu, Alp Navruz, Mesut Akusta and Ayça Bingöl, were a source of curiosity for the audience. So what is the story of Yürek Çıkmazı, who are his players? Here are the details….
- TRT screens TV series project 1 in the new season, Yürek Çıkmazı, kicks off on Tuesday, November 1. The series, signed by Gold Film, attracted attention with its impressive storyline and strong cast. The production, which drew a lot of attention on social networks with its published promotions, deals with the story of Cennet, who was killed by her husband and her children. Here are the casts and his character of the new TRT series 1, Yürek Çıkmazı….
- The drama is about the story of a family from Usak who immigrates to Istanbul. Cennet, who has been working since she was young and preparing for marriage, marries Yilmaz, whom she fell in love with, and comes to Istanbul from her village as her girlfriend. As a result of their marriage, which lasted almost forty years, they have three children.
- The marriage, which began “through thick and thin”, ends with Cennet’s paralysis and death. She left behind three tearful children and a husband. However, the letter that emerges after the funeral turns upside down the facts that everyone believes. It turns out that the letter that Cennet wrote before her death blames her husband.
- This causes a division between the siblings: Feride, who always loves her father unconditionally and is by his side, Birsen, who is used to obeying everything so as not to be harmed, and Halil, who has not taken her father’s side for a long time. a long time.
- As a result of his investigation over time, Cennet’s attorney manages to find evidence to prove the accuracy of this claim. In fact, this is not difficult at all, since Yılmaz is a man who has always been violent not only with his wife but also with his children. Although this is an open secret to everyone, no one has dared to oppose it, instead they remain silent, especially Cennet.
- The letter he leaves behind before he dies is proof to show that the truth is very clear.
- Although it is painful for the three brothers to decide where to stand and go back to their unfinished calculations in the past; over time, they decide to heal their wounds and begin to fight to be a family again. Meanwhile, a great love blossoms between Halil and Zeynep, the lawyer handling her mother’s case. ZeynEp fights for both Halil and Cennet.
- Directed by Serdar Gözelekli, the series signed by Gold Film deals with the experiences of the members of a family whose lives change after a tragedy. The date of issue of the series is not yet known, which draws attention for its theme.
Cast of The Dead Heart
Ayça Bingol as Cennet
- Ayça Bingöl, who was born on January 16, 1975 in Istanbul, is 47 years old. Ayça Bingöl, who has been married to Ali Gökmen Altuğ for 21 years and has two daughters, Aylin and Leyla, studied theater at Istanbul University. After doing theater for many years, experienced actress Ayça Bingöl found success with the TV series Bir Geçer Zaman Ki, My Name is Gültepe and Baba ve Ailesi. Lastly, Ayça Bingöl, who is in the Kardeş Çocukları series, is 163 cm tall and weighs 58 kg.
- Cennet is a woman who was subjected to violence by her husband Yılmaz throughout her life and in the end she was killed by her husband. She gave birth to three children named Halil, Feride, and Birsen.
Mesut Akusta as Yilmaz
- Mesut Akusta was born on February 22, 1964 in Konya. Although Mesut Akusta, who is 58 years old, is also loved as a TV actor after the theater with his TV series Karagül, Until I Die, Yıldızlar Witness, Bandit does not rule the world, Baba and Teşkilat took place in the series. Mesut Akusta is 180 cm tall and weighs 85 kg.
- Yimaz is Cennet’s husband in the Heartbreak series….
Alp Navruz as Halil
- Alp Navruz, who has had great success in all the Friends are Good series, Fazilet Hanım ve Kizlari, Elimi Birakma, Zümrüdüanka and Ada Masalı, was born on January 15, 1990 in Istanbul, 32-year-old Alp Navruz began to Act. with the series “Friends are Good” and finally participated in the summer series called Ada Tale.
- Alp Navruz is 1.83 m tall, weighs 80 kg and is in love with Ebru Şam. Halil is Cennet’s only son.
İrem Helvacıoğlu as Zeynep
- İrem Helvacıoğlu, born on February 2, 1990 in Germany, is 32 years old. Irem Helvacıoğlu, who is 1.70 meters tall and weighs 55 kilograms, took acting lessons at the Müjdat Gezen Art Center.
- First, Behcet C. İrem Helvacıoğlu’s real debut in the TV series Bir Ankara Detective, Magnificent Century, No: 30 and Güneşin Kızları was with the character Nefes, who brought to life the TV series Sen Tell Black Sea. Finally, İrem Helvacıoğlu, who appears in the TV series A Mother’s Secret, Child and Escape, has a crush on Eser Alp. ZeynEp is a lawyer for Cennet. A great love will begin between ZeynEp and Halil.
Dilara Aksuyek as Feride
- Dilara Aksuyuk was born on July 24, 1987 in Izmir and is 35 years old. Dilara Aksuyek is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 58 kg. The actress is in a relationship with Onur Bay. Feride is one of Cennet’s daughters.
- Feride has always stayed with her father, not her mother. Feride, who supports her father, who is always strong against her mother, is married to a rich man, Kıvanç, but her marriage is faltering. Feride is the daughter of Cennet
Bihter Dincel as Birsen
- Bihter Dinçel, who recently got a big break with the television series Miracle Doktor, was born on March 12, 1982 in Diyarbakır. Bihter Dincel was very popular with the large family series. Bihter Dincel is 1.67 m tall and weighs 61 kg. Bihter Dinçel, who studied Philosophy at Ege University, married Barış Dinçel in 2008.
- Birsen is Cennet’s eldest daughter. She has two children. Her husband died years ago. She also lives with her two children and her bedridden mother-in-law. Birsen is Cennet’s eldest daughter.
Eylul Ersoz as Seray
- Eylül Ersöz was born on September 6, 2001 in Istanbul, the beautiful actress Eylül Ersöz, is now 21 years old as of 2022. Eylül Ersöz, who completed her education at the Adıgüzel Arts High School Theater Department, is 1.61 meters tall tall and weighs 47 kilograms.
- Eylul Ersöz, who became known from the Island Tale series, has previously acted in many TV series and movies. Some TV series and movies starring Eylül Ersöz Ada Masali and Gülperi. Seray is Birsen’s daughter. She was attracted to her uncle Halil. She is a rebellious girl.
Alp Akar as Yusuf
- Born on February 27, 2006, the young actor Alp Akar was born in Istanbul. He also participated in important productions such as Unfaithful, Large Family. Yusuf is the son of Birsen in the television series Heart End.
Cemal Toktas as Kivanc
- Kivanc is a successful lawyer. Kıvanç Karat is a partner of Caner. She is also the wife of Feride, the daughter of Yilmaz. Kıvanç and Feride’s marriage is in a big dilemma.
Erhan Alpay as Caner
- Erhan Alpay was born on April 24, 1985 in Istanbul. He is a graduate of Istanbul University Conservatory. He studied acting at the Şahika Tekand studio. The handsome actor, who is 183 tall, is a Taurus.
- He has appeared in major TV series like Kurtlar Vadisi Pusu, Kara Sevda, Şeref Meselesi, Aşktan Kaçılmaz and Sefirin Kızı. Caner is one of the owners of Karat Hukuk, a famous law firm. He is a partner of “Karat Hukuk Law Firm” with Kıvanç.
Ertugrul Postaoglu as Cem
- Ertuğrul Postaoğlu was born on January 1, 1967 in Malatya. He was entitled to enter the City Theaters in 1990. He worked as a dubbing actor in Kanal D for a long time. Actor Ertuğrul Postaoğlu is married to İlkay Özdin. He had his first television experience with the character of Lawyer Yıldırım, whom he played in the series “Paramparça”.
- Next, he took part in powerful TV series like Uyanis: Buyuk Selcuklu, Payitaht Abdulhamid, EDHO and Diriliş Ertuğrul. Cem is Zeynep’s father. He lives outside of Istanbul. Cem is a father who longs for his daughter.
Aydan Sener as Armagan
- Aydan Sener was born on March 1, 1963 in Kilis. After his birth, he settled in Bursa with his family. In 1981, she was selected as Miss Turkey. Subsequently, she represented our country in the Miss World contest. She started acting in the television series Küçük Ağa in 1984. She acquired a popular identity with the television series Çalıkuşu.
- She has also acted in TV series like Çocuklar Duymasın, Menajerimi Ara, Kalbimdeki Deniz. Armagan is Zeynep’s mother.
Hasan Şahintürk as Turgut
- Turgut is Yılmaz’s brother-in-law in yurek cikmazi’s series. Turgut and Perihan have been married for 30 years.
Rozet Hubes as Perihan
- Rozet Hubes was born in 1959 in Istanbul. It is known that he is of Jewish descent. During his high school years, he became interested in theater and continued in this field.
- He graduated from Istanbul University, Faculty of Literature, Department of French Language and Literature. He also studied the Theater Department of the Conservatory. Perihan is Turgut’s wife. She is Yilmaz’s older sister.
İlayda Ildır as Cover
- İlayda Ildır, born on February 10, 1996 in Istanbul, is 26 years old in 2022. İlayda Ildır, who completed her education at Yeditepe University College of Fine Arts, is 1.67 meters tall and weighs 53 kilograms.
- İlayda Ildır, whose name we have known before from the TV series Sefirin Kızı and Söz, will appear in the TV series “Yürek Çıkmazı”. Funda is Halil’s colleague. She is in love with Halil.
- Güler Ökten, born November 14, 1941. Continuing her career as an actress at the age of 80, Güler Ökten graduated from the Conservatory. Continuing the profession inherited from his father, the actor appeared on television in 1947 when he was only 6 years old. She was married to the famous director Zeki Ökten. The king of goalkeepers, Şaban Son of Şaban, participated in the Cennet’in Gozyaslari series.
Timur Ölkebaş as Mehmet
- Born on June 6, 1977, the charismatic actor Timur Ölkebaş is from Artvin. He is 172 cm tall and is a Gemini. He received theater training at the Rize Public Education Center. He is married to Aynur Ölkebaş and has a daughter from this marriage.
Özlem Ulukan as Neşe
- Özlem Ulukan was born on December 17, 1985. The origin of Özlem Ulukan, who is from Adana, is based on Armenians. While studying French Language and Literature at Hacettepe University, she transferred to Istanbul University with a horizontal transfer. She studied acting at the Müjdat Gezen Art Center. He met the screens with the Calle Sardunya series.
- He has also participated in television series such as Leyla ile Mecnun, No 309 and Yer Gök Ask. Nese is the wife of Mehmet. Irem Yüksel (Eylül)
- Eylul is the assistant and close friend of the lawyer Zeynep. İrem Yüksel became a heartbreaking actress, and the series will bring a young woman to life
Mustafa Enis Bilir as little Halil
- Mustafa Enis Bilir will play the character of Halil, played by Alp Navruz in the television series yurek cikmazi.
Asel Tekin as little Feride
- Aslı Tekin will play the character of Feride, played by Dilara Aksüyek, in the series Heart Output.
İlkim Sağlam (Birsen’s Childhood)
- İlkim Sağlam will bring to life Birsen’s childhood, brought to life by Bihter Dinçel in yurek cikmazi’s series.