Bir Peri Masalı
Alina Boz gives life to a babysitter named “Zeynep”. Zeynep, who grew up facing many challenges, partly due to her useless father, will face the biggest test when she stumbles upon a bag of cash;
- Original Title : Bir Peri Masalı
- Other Names : A Fairy Tale – Zengin Kız – Rich Girl
- Genre : Drama
- Broadcast Network : Fox TV
- Director : Merve Girgin
- Writer : Deniz Akçay
- Release Date : 28th September 2022
Bir Peri Masalı English Subtitles High Quality on turkish123com.com ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- The first presentation of the series, which is about the change in the life of Zeynep (Alina Boz) is a beautiful girl who cannot read because of financial difficulties, then choose to be a babysitter. Zeynep’s father is an alcoholic man who is addicted to horse racing. Zeynep, who found a lot of money on her birthday, will give a big test in her rich life. The series, which arouses great curiosity with both its subject and successful cast, is eagerly awaited by the audience.
- The series of FOX TV screens, signed by Medyapım, began to appear on the screens. It was started to be investigated where the series, which includes Tarık Emir Tekin, Alina Boz and Nazan Kesal, Hazal Filiz Küçükköse, Tülin Ece, Baran Bölükbaşı, Kadir Çermik Müfit Kayacan, was filmed. In which province and district is series filmed? Here are the details…
- In the series, Zeynep is a beautiful girl who cannot get an education because of financial difficulties and has to babysit. Zeynep’s father is an alcoholic man who is addicted to horse racing. Zeynep, who found a lot of money on her birthday, will give a big test in her rich life.
- English title: A Fairy Tale is a Turkish drama series that will start airing on 28th September 2022. The director of the TV series will be Merve Girgin, while its screenwriter will be Deniz Akçay.
Alina Boz (Zeynep)
- Zeynep could not attend school due to financial difficulties. She is a beautiful girl who babysits the child of a wealthy family. Zeynep now wants to get rid of this poor life. Zeynep catches her eye on the famous businessman Onur Köksal and does her best to make Onur realize himself, eventually reaching her destination.
Alina Boz was born on 14 June 1998 in Moscow, Russia, to a Turkish father and Russian mother. Boz was seven when her family moved to Turkey due to her father’s new job. There she learned Turkish and attended primary school. She speaks Turkish, Russian, and English. She studied at Private Gökjet Aviation High School. She began her dance career in the dance theatre. Before starting her acting career, Boz worked as a model in commercials and magazines.
- Name Alina Boz
- Date of Birth 14 June 1998
- Birth Place Moscow, Russia
- Nationality Turkish
- Education Degree in Theatre
- College Kadir Has University
- Years active 2013–present
- Currently Dating Single
Alina Boz Biography
- Before commencing her acting career, Boz worked in several commercials. She started her acting career at the age of fifteen in the 2013 series Cesur Hemşire as Canan. In 2014, she starred in the series Paramparça and depicted the character of Hazal along with actress Nurgül Yeşilçay. In 2016, she appeared in the movie Kaçma Birader and portrayed the character of Melis Kahvaci. In 2017, Boz had a role in the movie Böluk and also worked in the series Sevdanın Bahçesi as Defne. In 2018, she was cast in the series Vatanım Sensin as Princess Anastasia Romanova, and in the same year, she had a leading role as Azra Güneş in the series Elimi Bırakama.
- Boz had a leading role in the Netflix original series Aşk 101 and portrayed the character of “Eda”. In 2021, she starred as Mahur Türel opposite Burak Deniz in the television series Maraşlı. In 2021, she signed a contract for the brand Duru, she received 1 million Turkish lira for the deal. The commercial was shot in Bursa. Simultaneously, Boz starred in the sequel of Aşk 101, which premiered on 30 September 2021 on Netflix.
- In 2021, she was cast in the movie Bandırma Füze Kulübü which depicted the leading female role of Leyla, the movie was set in the late 1950s and focused on a group of qualified students who began constructing missiles. In 2022, Boz starred in the short film Babamın Öldüğü Gün and depicted the character of Hale, who was coping with the death of her father, with her sister Sema, portrayed by Nur Fettahoğlu.
- 2013 Cesur Hemşire Canan
- 2014–2017 Paramparça Hazal Gürpınar
- 2017 Vatanım Sensin Princess Anastasia Romanova
- 2017 Sevda’nın Bahçesi Defne
- 2018–2019 Elimi Bırakma Azra Güneş/Azra Çelen
- 2021 Maraşlı Mahur Türel
- 2020–2021 Aşk 101 Eda
- 2022 Zengin Kız Zeynep
- 2016 Kaçma Birader Melis Kahvaci
- 2017 Bölük Eylül
- 2022 Babamın Öldüğü Gün Hale
- 2022 Bandırma Füze Külübü Leyla
Taro Emir Tekin (Onur Köksal)
- He is the brother of Onur Neslihan, the only son of the Köksal family. Onur, who manages the family businesses together with Neslihan, is one of Turkey’s favorite bachelors. Onur will fall in love with Zeynep and fall in love with her at first sight. He is the son of Onur Hamit by his first wife. He is a half-brother with Ümit.
Taro Emir Tekin (born on June 15, 1997) in Istanbul. He is the son of Metin Tekin, one of the most memorable names in football history, and Shevval Sam, a famous player.
- Name Taro Emir Tekin
- Date of Birth June 15, 1997
- Birth Place İstanbul, Turkey
- Nationality Turkish
- Education Graduated, Acting Course
Taro Emir Tekin Biography
- He graduated from the University of Arts London’s PaPA at Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts. He studied at the RADA Foundation Course and continued his education at the Oxford School of Drama. At the time of his schooling, he managed to become the first Turk to be among the 17 people selected from among the thousands of people who applied to the Oxford School of drama.For 3 years, many famous names abroad have returned to Turkey after studying drama, the famous name is shown among the players with a bright future. The cast’s first series is the naked series on BluTV. Another production in which he is involved is Rise of Empires: Ottoman.
- He also played in a foreign film called “Akis” with the Selçuk method. He stated in an interview that he is not very close to football, but dark Besiktas. The Russian-written tattoo on his chest says 11. This figure is the jersey number that his father carried in the 1982-83 season when he first came to Beşiktaş.
- His mother, Shawwal Sam, never wanted him to be a football player. Because he may not be as much as a footballer who has written his name in the history of Turkish football, he thought he could be a better player than me.
- 2020 Rise of Empires: Ottoman Mehmed Entourage 1
- 2020 Çiplak Bulut
- 2020-2022 Sadakatsiz Selçuk Dagci
- 2022 Zengin Kiz Onur Köksal
- 2021 Reflection Raven
Nazan Kesal (Şahika Köksal)
- Şahika is the second wife of Hamit Köksal. She is an ambitious and intelligent woman. Şahika only has a daughter named Ümit from Hamit, however, Şahika is mentioned in the Köksal family.
Nazan Kesal (born March 28, 1969; Köprübaşı, Manisa) is a Turkish theater, cinema, and TV series actress, theater and film director. After completing primary and high school in Manisa, she completed her higher education at Izmir Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Theater – Acting Department in 1991.
- Name Nazan Kesal
- Date of Birth March 28, 1969
- Birth Place Manisa, Turkey
- Nationality Turkish
- Education Faculty of Fine Arts, and Master’s Degree in Cinema and TV department
- College Dokuz Eylul University
- Beykent University (master)
- Years active 1992–present
- Currently Dating Married (Ercan Kesal)
Nazan Kesal Biography
- Nazan Kesal, who settled in Istanbul after completing her education, took part in TV series, movies, and commercials. Between 1996 and 2004, she worked as an actress and director at the General Directorate of Diyarbakir State Theaters.
- Appointed to Bursa State Theater at the beginning of 2004, the artist also worked in private ensembles such as Ankara Sanatevi Theatre, Theater Mirror, Theater Istanbul, and Diyarbakir Art Center. She got her master’s degree from Beykent University Cinema and TV department.
- 1993 Tatli Betüs –
- 1993 Süper Baba –
- 1996 Bizim Aile –
- 2002 Berivan –
- 2003 Mühürlü güller –
- 2004 Aliye Nermin
- 2004 Yadigar Kezban
- 2005 Rüzgarli bahçe Gülfem
- 2008 Cennetin çocuklari Mevlüde
- 2010 Ask ve ceza Sevgi
- 2011 Bir Ömür Yetmez –
- 2012-2013 Kayip Sehir Meryem
- 2013-2014 Bugünün Saraylisi Üftade Katipoglu
- 2015 Analar ve Anneler Muazzez
- 2017-2018 Fazilet Hanim ve Kizlari Fazilet Çamkiran
- 2019 Halka Hümeyra Karabulut
- 2019 Cengiz Semercioglu ile Bu Gece Self
- 2019-2020 Çocuk Asiye Karasu
- 2020-2021 Bir Zamanlar Çukurova Sevda Çaglayan
- 2021 Hülya Koçyigit ile Film Gibi Hayatlar Self
- 2022 Oglum Canan
- 1992 Golge Oyunu Sezen
- 1994 Bir Sonbahar Hikayesi –
- 1996 Istanbul Kanatlarimin Altinda –
- 1999 Sara –
- 2001 Yazgi –
- 2002 Uzak Serap
- 2006 Iklimler Serap
- 2008 Cennetin Cocuklari Mevlude
- 2008 Vicdan –
- 2010 Sac Meryem
- 2013 Daire Betul
- 2015 Delibal –
- 2015 Kardesim Benim Ayse
- 2015 Kirik Kalpler Bankasi Suzan
- 2015 Toz Bezi Hatun
- 2017 Aydede Neriman
- 2017 Kaygi –
- 2018 Tuzdan Kaide –
- 2019 Suursuz Ask –
- 2020 Nasipse Adayiz Figen
Tülin Ece (Ümit)
- She is the daughter of Ümit Şahika from his second wife. Şahika expected Ümit as a baby boy, but did not change her name when she became a girl. She has not been an ambitious girl as Ümit Şahika wanted, but a girl chasing dreams. Umit is a very beautiful and intelligent girl. She also follows fashion closely.
Hazal Filiz Küçükköse (Neslihan Köksal)
- She is the eldest daughter of Neslihan Köksallar. Although Neslihan, a strong businesswoman working in family companies, is successful in her business life, unfortunately she has an impossible love affair. She is the stepdaughter of Neslihan Hamit’s own Şahika.
Baran Bölükbaşı (Yiğit)
- He is the former lover of Zeynep. He is the proud child of a poor neighborhood.