You Love It
- Tolga is a young actor at the peak of his fame but unsatisfied, while Asya is a clerk working in a shopping mall who dreams of studying at university.
- When the paths of these two young people, who see life as different as black and white, cross as a result of coincidences, two different worlds collide with each other. While Asya suddenly finds herself in a life that she is not interested in, Tolga, the lover of young girls, will pay the price for underestimating Asya.
Seversin english Subtitles on turkish123com Hight quality ;
Also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- Kanal D says hello to the summer screen with a love series! The first trailer from the series has arrived. Famous actors accompany each other in the TV series, starring İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük. So, when will the series start? What is the subject of the series? Who is Ilayda Alisan? Who is Burak Yoruk? Here are the actors of the series!
- The series starts on Kanal D with a brand new love story. The first trailer from the series has arrived. The series, starring İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük, draws attention with its cast of many famous names. So, when will the series start? What is the subject of the series? Who is Ilayda Alisan? Who is Burak Yoruk? Here are the casts of the series!
- The actors actresses of the TV series, produced by Kanal D İç Productions and which will meet with the audience in the summer season, came together at the reading rehearsal. The series will bring to the screen the love story of young girls’ romantic prince, actor Tolga Tuna, and beautiful Asya.
- The cast and synopsis of the new series, which will start in Kanal D in the near future, are being wondered. While it is known that the series will be a summer series, details about the series have also been investigated. İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük will take the lead roles in the series. So, what is the subject of the series? Who are the casts of the TV series ? Here are the curious about …..
- The series directed by Serdar Gözelekli will soon be broadcast on Kanal D screens. The preparations for the series, which are followed with interest, continue at full speed. So, what is the subject of the series? The team of the TV series of Kanal D, produced by Kanal D İç Yapımlar and which will meet with the audience in the summer season, went on the set. The series crew, whose script was written by Barış Erdoğan and İlker Arslan and directed by Serdar Gözelekli, went on the set and the shooting began.
- In the rich casts of the series, starring young actors İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük, who stand out with their recent successes; Besides İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük, Nergis Kumbasar, Zeynep Kankonde, Ceren Taşçı, Ozan Dağgez, Halil İbrahim Kurum, İlkin Tüfekçi, Ergül Miray Şahin, Hazal Benli, Atakan Yılmaz, Yiğit Dikmen, Ceren Yıldırım, Elif Çapkın, Yağmur Gurur and Finally, there is Şahin. The series will bring to the screen the love story of young girls’ romantic prince, actor Tolga Tuna, and beautiful Asya.
- The series (You Love It) will aired soon on Kanal D.
- The preparations for the series, whose script was written by Barış Erdoğan and İlker Arslan and directed by Serdar Gözelekli, continue at full speed. In the rich cast of the series, starring İlayda Alişan and Burak Yörük, talented actors of the young generation; Nergis Kumbasar, Zeynep Kankonde, Ozan Dağgez, Ergül Miray Şahin, İlkin Tüfekçi, Ceren Topçu, Hazal Benli, Atakan Yılmaz, Yiğit Dikmen, Elif Çapkın, Finally Şahin, Halil İbrahim Kurum, Yağmur Gurur and Ceren Taşçı.
- The first trailer from the series has arrived.
- The series, directed by Serdar Gözelekli, with the screenplay by Barış Erdoğan and İlker Arslan, and the production of Kanal D İç Yapımlar, is starting soon. In the trailer, there is no information about when the series will start yet.
Plot Story :
In the TV series, the romantic prince of young girls, actor Tolga Tuna, and the beautiful Asia’s love story are told.
Release Date :
The series will start broadcasting on Wednesday, June 1st.
Cast of the series :
İlayda Ali̇şan as Asya :
- Asya opened her eyes to the world in a marginal district of Istanbul. She is the number three daughter of her family. She lost her father when she was ten years old. She is a beautiful, charming girl. She suits what she wears, she is one of those people who turn around and look at her even when she puts on light make-up. But she doesn’t do that either, she doesn’t have much to do with make-up or something. Simplicity is the word that best describes it. She works as a clerk in one of the chain clothing stores and also prepares for the university exams by her own means.
- It is her biggest dream to study at the Faculty of Letters in the evening department of a good university. She is interested in literature and poetry, but she does not show them to anyone. Having a published book is her biggest dream that nobody knows about. She is blind, she does not give up her right, she does not postpone an evil done until tomorrow, and she does not forget. Due to this “Tomboy” feature, Asya became her late father’s favorite daughter.
Burak Yörük as Tolga :
- Tolga is a handsome young man in his late twenties with an athletic physique. Since his mother is a former actress, he has grown up in TV series, movies, and advertisements since he was a child, but he could not get to where he wanted to be. His mother, Suzan, has taken Tolga around the set since he was six years old. He consistently jumped from job to job and came to the lead role.
- Tolga did not neglect to finish the university in the meantime and managed to continue his education with acting. The biggest share in this was his mother Suzan. He took dance lessons and studied acting while his peers were playing on the street. School life, adolescence, high school years, and university years were all alone, and he had no real friends. Tolga fell in love once in his life and gave up on her for the sake of his career.
Nergi̇s Kumbasar as Suzan :
- Susan is a beautiful and charming woman. A Türkan Şoray in her youth tells that she had the potential to become Hülya Koçyiğit, that everyone said so, but she had no luck. She has always been the second woman, she has always been behind. As time progressed, she struggled to be number one, and as she struggled, she was filled with anger and jealousy.
- Levent’s father, who is madly in love with himself, is rich. Levent and Suzan get married in a legendary ceremony. She feels alive again as soon as she gives his son Tolga in his arms. He is such a beautiful baby that his son realizes at that moment that he also has the spotlight that he has. She educates her son for years, manages his life, and achieves his goal. It takes it to the top.
Zeynep Kankonde as Şeri̇fe :
Şerife Çelikbaş is Asya’s mother. She is a middle-aged woman, still beautiful for her age, slightly insane. Şerife, who has not been a woman of her age all her life, can sometimes be so gullible that she loses her possessions to a steel pot salesman who comes to the house in the palm of her hand, or sometimes becomes hin and plays an unexpected game behind someone’s back.
Cast of the series (You Love It) :
- Burak Yörük,
- İlayda Alişan,
- İlkin Tüfekçi,
- Ergül Miray Şahin,
- Yiğit Dikmen ,
- Halil İbrahim Kurum,
- Zeynep Kankonde,
- Ceren Taşcı,
- Hazal Benli